These Cauliflower Nuggets are such a fantastic treat. Cauliflower florets are breaded and oven baked to perfection. The taste is amazing and they’re ideal as an appetizer or smothered with your favourite sauce as a main!
Feeling for some tasty cauliflower nuggets, these are filled with taste and are coated with gluten-free breading. My family enjoyed this recipe very much.
These cauliflower nuggets are packed with taste! They’re ideal as an appetizer or as a side dish! The very best time to serve them is immediately while they’re still hot.
I prepare them once I’ve prepared another dishes in my menu and allow them bake while I am preparing a salad, placing the table and performing final preparations before my guests arrive.
It’s not difficult to make! I abandon the yeast flakes as discretionary for people who are on a yeast-free diet plan but yeast infections really improve the taste.
What Ingredients you will need?
There are some simple ingredients that are used to make Cauliflower Nuggets and they are all easily available or may already be on your storage.
- cauliflower florets
- vegan mayonnaise
- brown rice flour (or your favorite gluten-free flour)
- nutritional yeast flakes
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- ground paprika
- Italian seasoning
- turmeric powder
- sea salt
Please, if you recreate this Cauliflower Nuggets Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Ultimate Vegan Lemon Loaf
- BBQ Chickpea Wraps with Ranch Dressing
- Vegetable Vegan Frittata
- Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- Chipotle Black Bean Roasted Veggie Enchilada Casserole
- Chickpea Vegetable Nuggets
- Vegan Meatballs with Spaghetti
- 1 lb cauliflower-florets
- ¼ cup vegan-mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp nutritional-yeast-flakes
- 3 tbsp brown-rice flour (or your favorite gluten-free flour)
- ½ tsp ground-paprika
- ½ tsp garlic-powder
- 1 tsp onion-powder
- pinch turmeric-powder
- 1 tsp Italian-seasoning
- sea-salt, to taste
- Preheat oven 400°F. Line baking-sheet with parchment-paper and put aside.
- Place cauliflower-florets in a bowl, toss with mayonnaise and put aside.
- In a small-bowl, mix breading ingredients brown-rice flour, yeast flakes, garlic-powder, onion-powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, turmeric powder and blend well.
- Dip cauliflower florets in breading and set on baking-sheet, then repeat till all florets are all coated.
- Bake for 30minutes turning halfway. Delicious served with barbecue-sauce or ketchup.