These Veggie Ramen Noodles is my quick and healthier homemade take on ramen, it is so simple, it just takes about 10minutes to create and there is virtually zero prep period or cleanup.
I just add broccoli and carrots into the noodles, but it is possible to play around with including tofu and other veggies.
But you can add more veggies if desired, if you want to make it healthier. Do not hesitate to make it according to your wishes.
What the Ingredients You will need?
- uncooked ramen noodles
- veggies (julienned carrots, julienned red peppers, small broccoli florets)
- soy sauce
- seame oil
- green onions
Please, if you recreate this Easy Veggie Ramen Noodles Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
Veggie Ramen Noodles
For the Sauce
- 1 tsp sesame-oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp light soy-sauce
For the Noodles
- 6 oz uncooked ramen-noodles
- 3 green-onions (green parts separated from white parts)
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 3 cups veggies (julienned carrots, julienned red peppers, small broccoli-florets)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame-oil
- Whisk all sauce-ingredients (soy-sauce, sugar and sesame-oil ifusing) together.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and put aside, then discard spice-bundle (I prefer to use buckwheat ramen noodles).
- In a skillet, heat sesame-oil. Add green-onions (white parts) and veggies to warm pan then stir-fry till fork-tender approximately 5minutes.
- Add mirin & cooked noodles and around half sauce mix, tossing around in pan to blend.
- Add more sauce if desired and then serve topped with remaining green-onions.