All these Vegetarian Tostadas are created out of easy Mexican ingredients and are ideal for a fast weeknight meal. All these Vegetarian Tostadas are topped with refried-beans and typical Mexican ingredients such as queso fresco, pico de gallo and avocado.
Whether you’re making dinner for a bunch, these Vegetarian Tostadas are certain to impress!
The corn tortillas used in this recipe are lightly toasted in the oven and also be the foundation for several of the wholesome toppings.
Obviously, I’m a meat eater. On occasion, however I really like eating different kinds of protein such as qunioa, seeds, peas and beans.
This recipe is filling, healthy, and can easily be customized for the pickiest of eaters. Next time you’re in a pinch and need a quick and satisfying dinner provide this yummy recipe a go!
You’re able to grab every ingredient in the local grocery store & assemble this meal in minutes of walking through your doorway.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Quick and Easy Avocado Tostadas Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Detox Moroccan Chickpea Glow Bowl
- Vegan Black Bean Burgers
- Vegan Lentils Enchiladas (Gluten Free)
- Chipotle Black Bean Roasted Veggie Enchilada Casserole
- Cauliflower Walnut Vegetarian Taco Meat
- Ranch Mashed Cauliflower
Quick and Easy Avocado Tostadas
- 2 avocados
- 10 count corn-tortillas
- 4 oz sliced black-olives
- ½ tsp ground-cumin
- 15 oz can refried-beans
- 10 oz pico-de-gallo
- 4 oz queso-fresco or cotija-cheese crumbled
- 1 lime or ½ tsp lime-juice
- ½ tsp chili-powder
- non-stick cooking-spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Put tortillas on baking-sheet & spray on every side with non-stick cooking-spray.
- Then bake the tortillas for 4minutes on each side, or till edges are slightly-curled. Remove from oven and put aside.
- In a small-bowl add the refried beans, cumin powder, lime juice and chili powder. Mix all ingredients together and microwave for a few minutes, or till beans warm.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit then slice into thin strips and scoop the green-flesh from the shell using a spoon.
- Assemble tostadas by topping each toasted tortilla using ¼ cup refried-bean mix, ¼ cup pico de gallo, 4 avocado slices, a tbsp black-olives and 2-tbsp crumbled queso fresco.
- Serve as is or squeeze a little lime-juice on the top of every tostada prior to serving.
PIN IT FOR LATER!