This vegetarian taco meat is produced with walnuts, cauliflower, and chipotle peppers. It is so simple, simply mix and bake.
Vegetarian taco meat really is a weirdly delicious item. Like, plants, in tacos. That closely looks like ground beef and perhaps even tastes better.
We like all types of tacos, taco bowls, burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas, burrito bowls, tostadas, nachos, etc. That will be very good news for your magic of vegetarian taco meat since it goes with everything. All of these.
I have no-real-explanation for this except that I really like to eat crops and that I find cooking vegetarian recipes to be simpler. And much more fun. Thus chipotle spiced, simple to make veg-taco-meat has been born.
My taco immediately got out of hands and that I opted to get a taco bowl, together with the rice and what rather than a classic folded-in a tortilla style. That really is really a callback to that which I stated in the start: this vegetarian taco beef is about to go with anyone at the taco household.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Cauliflower Walnut Vegetarian Taco Meat Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Cauliflower Nuggets (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
- BBQ Chickpea Wraps with Ranch Dressing
- Easy and Creamy Cuban Black Beans
- Black Bean Tofu Scramble Vegan Enchiladas Recipe
- Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls
- Vegan Cabbage Rolls with Lentils and Brown Rice
Cauliflower Walnut Vegetarian Taco Meat
For the Vegetarian Taco Meat Basics
- 2 cups whole-walnuts
- 3 cups cauliflower-florets
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili-powder
- 2 individual chipotles in adobo-sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- a pinch of cayenne, or more heat
- ½ tsp garlic or onion-powder
- 2 tbsp lime-juice
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Pulse all ingredients in a food-processor till the blended.
- Transfer into a greased baking-sheet. Bake for half an hour, stirring halfway through to reduce over-browning.
- Serve in tacos, burritos, quesadillas, bowls, and so on!
PIN IT FOR LATER!