This creamy vegetable pasta recipe uses roasted vegetables, baby arugula, feta and chunky pasta. The feta and vegetables are roasted to give them a rich flavor that is hard to beat. This delicious dish is ready in 30 minutes.
This pasta recipe is delicious! It’s made with fresh ingredients and baked feta. This is a great vegetarian lunch or dinner recipe. It can be stored in the fridge, making it a great meal prep option for busy weeks.
- The greens in this salad are flexible. You can substitute baby-spinach for arugula or chopped chard.
- The pasta can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4days. It can be reheated and served, but it also tastes great cold.
Roasted Veggie Pasta with Feta
- 6 oz block of feta
- 1 red onion cut into thin wedges
- 1 lb fusilli or other chunky pasta
- 2 small zucchini or 1 large diced into ½ in pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 orange bell pepper diced into ½ in pieces
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Put the feta & vegetables onto a parchment-lined baking tray. Toss the vegetables with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp salt.
- Bake the tomatoes in the oven for about 15 minutes, or till they burst. Boil the pasta in very salted water, according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta & put aside.
- When the vegetables and feta are done baking, combine the feta and pasta in a large-bowl. Stir the feta is evenly dispersed over the pasta.
- Add the vegetables, remaining olive oil, salt, pepper, aragula and lemon-juice. Mix gently till well combined. Serve immediately.
Please, if you like this recipe. You can PIN it to your favorite board NOW! Thank you.
You can see the full recipe here thishealthytable.