Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad is a 20 minutes healthy dinner recipe. It packs in over 18 g of protein and is packed with vegetables!
This Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad rich full of protein, it’s make with garbanzo-bean . This grain-free gem of a noodle will include 14 g of protein to each bowl.
In addition, it cooks up perfectly al dente and gets the texture of traditional pasta. The bonus is that all that protein will keep you full for long periods of time.
Fresh veggies like cucumbers, carrots, scallions and cabbage are all added into the salad uncooked that equals less cooking time and a super speedy meal that’s prepared in half an hour or less.
Please, if you recreate this Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad
For the Dressing
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1-4 tsp sriracha optional for some added spice
- 1 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 clove garlic minced
For the Salad
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 8 oz garbanzo bean rotini pasta
- 4 scallions sliced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Then drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Add the pasta together with the veggies and toss to blend.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Vegan Thai Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Lettuce Wrap
- Chickpea Carrot Salad Sandwich
- Cauliflower Walnut Vegetarian Taco Meat
- Thai Green Curry with Spring Vegetables
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing