This creamy vegetable pasta recipe uses roasted vegetables, feta, chunky pasta and baby arugula. Feta and vegetables are roasted to give them a rich flavor that is hard to beat. This delicious dish is ready in 30 minutes.
This recipe can be stored in the fridge and is a great meal-prep option for busy-weeks. This dish is enhanced with feta and vegetables that have been roasted. Although it takes some time, it is well worth it.
- This greens in this salad is flexible. You can substitute baby-spinach for arugula or chopped chard.
- The pasta can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4days. It can be reheated and served, but it also tastes great.
Roasted Veggie Pasta with Feta
- 1 lb fusilli or other chunky pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange bell pepper diced into ½ in pieces
- 6 oz block of feta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion cut into thin wedges
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- 2 small zucchini or 1 large, diced into ½ in pieces
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Spread the feta and vegetables onto a parchment-lined baking-sheet. Toss the vegetables & drizzle cheese with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp salt.
- Bake the tomatoes in the oven for about 15 minutes, or till they burst. Boil the pasta in very salted-water, according to package instructions. Drain the pasta and put it aside.
- Mix the feta and vegetables together in a large bowl once they are all done baking. Stir the feta till it is evenly dispersed over the pasta.
- Add the vegetables and stir in the remaining pepper, salt, arugula and lemon juice. Finally, add the vegetables and stir until well combined. Serve.
Please, if you like this Roasted Veggie Pasta with Feta recipe, don’t forget to give the STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here thishealthytable.