This Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap is packed with sharp grilled chicken, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, along with a heavy dose of tangy-buffalo-sauce! So delicious and full of flavour, you’ll love it!
There’s something about a loaded lettuce-wrap I find so gratifying! I really like the pinch from iceberg lettuce and if they’re packed with the ideal ingredients they may be ultra healthy and satisfying!
This Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap is among my favorites. It’s packed with flavor and protein, and may be placed together in only a couple of minutes!
This Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap are good for Meal Prep?
Of caurse! This is a particularly fantastic recipe for simple low-carb meal-prep since the chicken along with the bacon could be cooked beforehand. If you do that you’ll be able to prepare your wrapping in under 5minutes!
Furthermore, if you apply the wax-paper method listed above your wrapping will hold firmly which makes it ideal for a simple lunch. Simply pair along with additional low-carb sides such as cucumbers, salted almonds or and ranch for a ideal keto-lunch! You can even pop in a piece of my preferred keto fudge for dessert!
For This Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap recipe You’ll need Ingredients:
- Cooked bacon
- Cooked chicken, grilled or shredded
- Buffalo sauce
- Sharp cheddar sheese
- Iceberg lettuce
- Ranch dressing
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Butternut Squash Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
- Southern Fried Cabbage with Bacon
- Easy Vegan Butter Chicken
- Moroccan Salad with Quinoa and Chickpeas
- Lentil Bolognese Recipe (Vegan + Gluten Free)
- Chipotle Black Bean Roasted Veggie Enchilada Casserole
Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- 1 slice sharp cheddar-cheese
- 2-3 Iceberg-lettuce leaves
- 1 grilled chicken-breast, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 tbsp ranch-dressing
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1 tbsp buffalo-sauce
- Tear a 12-inch square of wax-paper to use as your base.
- Position 2-3 lettuce leaves at the middle of the paper in order that they slightly overlap developing a good obstacle.
- Add chopped cheddar-cheese at the middle. Top with bacon, chicken and drizzle with all the buffalo-sauce & ranch.
- Utilize the wax-paper that will assist you wrap it tightly like a burrito.
- Slice down the middle when ready to eat.
PIN IT FOR LATER!