This Sautéed Zucchini is very quick and easy to make about 15 minutes. You just need basil, garlic, and just a bit of char from the skillet add depth to the veggie’s buttery, rich flavor. Just go ahead to make this delicious dinner and your family will be love it!
For sauteed zucchini, eggs, fish and eggplant are my go-to’s. It’s almost like haute cuisine without having to eat 6 lbs. Each dish should have butter and cream. It can be served alongside a Boursin omelet, pan-seared scallops with a touch pesto, or a breaded eggplant slicelet with tapenade.
Sauteed zucchini is not good for store. You should only make what you will eat in one meal.
Simple Sautéed Zucchini
- 3 small to medium zucchini diced about 1 lb
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea or kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- chopped fresh basil to taste
- Over high-heat, heat a 12-inch skillet. Heat the oil till it shimmers. Toss the zucchini in the skillet and toss once to coat in the fat, then cook undisturbed for 3 minutes. Once more are added, toss again and continue to sautee for 3 minutes.
- Make a well in center of pan. If the pan is dry, add a little olive oil. Finally, add the garlic. Stirring constantly for a minute, sautee the garlic till fragrant. Stir the garlic and zucchini together, then saute for 2 more minutes, then remove from heat. Season the dish with salt, pepper and fresh basil. Serve immediately.
Please! if you like this Simple Sautéed Zucchini recipe, don’t forget to give the STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thank you.
You can see the full recipe here oursaltykitchen.