These Vegan Lemon Loaf are soft, light, irresistibly moist and this super simple vegan lemon bread is guaranteed to be a hit with family and friends!
You know just how much I like brunch! I left the recipe for a brunch last Sunday, as naturally I did.
This vegan lemon bread recipe could be gluten-free, soy-free and oil-free (though I personally prefer the model with oil).
If you are a fan of this classic-lemon-cake in Starbucks, ideally you’ll love this one also!
It requires just basic components, stems together without a lot of fuss and may be appreciated all week . Leftovers may even be frozen for later.
So here it is a larger, fatter, bolder vegan lemon loaf! I thought of just doubling the ingredients of the first to generate a bigger loaf, but using half a cup of lemon juice in the recipe, I feared this could make things far too acidic. So I played and was able to decrease the oil from the procedure.
The recipe works with white, spelt, gluten-free or oat all purpose flour. It works with almond-flour and tastes yummy, but will not grow or seem fairly. I favor the oil variation’s taste and feel, but if you are utilized to the feel of oil-free baked products it’s nice to sub applesauce.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Ultimate Vegan Lemon Bread Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- BBQ Chickpea Wraps with Ranch Dressing
- Chickpea Smash Sandwich with Dill Pickles
- Black Bean Tofu Scramble Vegan Enchiladas
- Vegetable Vegan Frittata
- Vegan Cabbage Rolls with Lentils and Brwn Rice
Ultimate Vegan Lemon Loaf
- 1½ tsp baking-powder
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ tsp baking-soda
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup oil, or sub apple-sauce for fat-free
- 1 cup sugar, or xylitol for sugar-free
- ½ cup plain yogurt, such as almond milk yogurt
- zest of 1 large or 2 small lemons (1 tbsp total – don’t omit)
- 1 tsp pure-vanilla extract
- ¼ cup lemon-juice
- ¾ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5" loaf pan. In a large-bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Whisk liquid ingredients in another bowl, combine dry and wet, then stir fry till just evenly blended.
- Spread to the pan and bake for 50-55minutes, or till loaf has grown along with a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- If desired, frost with melted coconut-oil or ½ cup powdered-sugar blended with 1 tablespoon milk of choice.
PIN IT FOR LATER!