All these BBQ Chickpea Wraps are a simple and quick lunch for work or meal on the go! They are served with a creamy ranch dressing and also quite filling!
Recipes such as these are the very best kinds but they’re so unbelievably easy that it is sort of like how do I never get this in my own recipe prior to now?
This recipe came about out of a craving for bbq chickpeas, a desire for a fast dinner and a great deal of additional lettuce. And then 15 minutes later that effortless wrap has been born.
There are a Few more reasons why I Really like this BBQ Chickpea Wrap:
- It is a simple lunch or picnic food
- It is also a fast dinner the very first time I ate it
- Great for on the move
- You don’t have to reheat it
- Very easy to create I served it with a simple homemade ranch dressing
I mean bbq and ranch dressing type of sense in hand to become honest. If you are not feeling up to making the dip, that is fine.
You can take a look at a vegan ranch dressing and then use this instead. I guarantee it’s totally delicious and also a sauce you will want to slather on pretty much anything.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this BBQ Chickpea Wraps with Ranch Dressing Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Black Bean Tofu Scramble Vegan Enchiladas
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- Chipotle Black Bean Roasted Veggie Enchilada Casserole
- Chickpea Vegetable Nuggets
- Vegan Lentils Enchiladas
- Spicy Quinoa Lentil Wraps and Tahini Sauce
BBQ Chickpea Wraps with Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups lettuce, washed, rinsed and chopped
- 2 roma-tomatoes, finely chopped
- ⅔ cup cooked chickpeas
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 wraps
- 3 tbsp bbq-sauce
- 5 tbsp homemade oil-free ranch-dressing
For the BBQ Chickpeas
- In a small-pot over moderate heat, set the chickpeas and 2tbsp barbecue-sauce.
- Heat for approximately 5minutes till warm and the sauce gets tacky and coatings the chickpeas.
- Remove from the heat & coat with the remaining barbecue-sauce. If wanted, you can add more barbecue-sauce.
Assembling the Wraps
- Heat ½ tsp olive-oil or coconut-oil in a skillet over moderate heat.
- Put a wrapping at the heat for approximately 30minutes on each side to warm up or, microwave the wrapping for approximately 15-30minutes. Place onto a dish to assemble.
- Coating with bbq chickpeas, lettuce, tomato and ranch-dressing, then squeeze the juice from the lime above it all. Wrap-up, cut in half and then enjoy! You may even serve as ranch dressing on the side.
PIN IT FOR LATER!