This keto pancake mixture is very simple to whip with almond milk. Sunday morning sausage will end up an ordinary here and made using only 6-ingredients.
I have to admit. Pancakes will be my achilles. I can’t get enough of those. There’s something perfect of a Sunday morning using a bowl of sandwiches, bacon and also keto java.
Actually, given that autumn is fast approaching us I do believe that it’s time to get started making our own Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte. We’ve uncovered a solution to generate these Keto Pancakes in your home and they’re the simplest thing to whip with all the best ingredients.
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond-milk (or heavy-cream)
- 1 cup almond-flour
- 2-4 whole-eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla-extract
- ½ tsp baking-powder
- 2 tbsp oil for cooking/greasing-skille
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond-milk, eggs, vanilla milk, vanilla-extract, baking powder together.
- Spoon ¼ cup of pancake mixture on a hot-skillet & cooke before completed, turning sometimes.
- Serve with your favorite bacon, Low-carb Tomatoes low-carb syrup.