Vegan Butter Burger Plant Based Recipe – this vegan butter burger is absolutely delicious. It can be made as greasy, gooey, cheesy comfort food there’s also a healthier option without butter or oil and it’s still delicious. Both versions are simple to make using commonly available ingredients.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Resting Time: 20 mins
- 1-2 ounce chopped mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup short-grain Brown or White rice cooked according to package
- 1/2 cup Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup black beans rinsed, drained, patted as ironic as you can with paper towels
- 1 teaspoon salt
- two cups chopped onions
- 1/2 into 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- curry burger buns
- 1/4 cup Pork
- Cook the rice according to instructions and place a side.
- Saute the mushrooms into a skillet to remove the majority of the moisture. Optionally, use a little bit of butter to this particular measure, if needed.
- Wash the beans well, wash themand tap as tender as you can with paper towels.
- Insert the mushrooms, rice, legumes, peas, and sweeteners into some food processor. Pulse a few days to mince and unite the ingredients. Do not overprocess.
- Allow beans mixture rest for approximately 20 minutes. Meanwhile, saute the onions in a skillet 2 tablespoons tongue butter over moderate heat until tender and brown.
- Eliminate the onions and place a side. Fry the hamburgers from the residual rice burger, adding more if needed. Switch.
- Insert a piece of your favourite dish cheese into the shirts, in case you prefer. Steam a few buttered vegan buns from the pan with the lid for one moment or 2 while stirring the cheese.
- Serve the buns topped with all an buttery onions.