This vegan burrito bowls packed with black beans, pico de gallo, cilantro lime quinoa, guacamole and corn. This is seriously one of the best meals ever.
The ingredients of what goes into a burrito bowl is black beans, corn and a cilantro lime quinoa. Then at the point you may add anything other condiments you need in the burrito bowl.
All these vegetarian burrito bowls are such a fast supper. While we might have quite a little more time in our hands now than we generally do it does not mean that eventually things will return to normal.
This burrito bowls is they are living-proof you can enjoy delish tasty healthful food and still eat healthy. Now lets go make any burrito bowls.
Vegan Burrito Bowls
- batch of our cilantro lime quinoa
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- sour cream and cheese or vegan alternatives
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 15 oz can corn drained and rinsed
- lime juice optional
- ½ tsp chili powder
- homemade taco sauce
- guacamole optional
- A jar of salsa or pico de gallo optional
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a skillet over medium-heat add olive oil, corn, black beans, smoked paprika, chili powder, pepper and salt and then stir together & sautee for 5-10 minutes, or till mixture is heated-through.
- To build your bowl, then add cilantro lime quinoa, salsa, black bean or corn, guacamole & sour cream or dairy-free alternative and some extra toppings you would like.
Please, if you like this Vegan Burrito Bowls recipe, don’t forget to give the STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here veggiebalance.