Vegetable Vegan Frittata is a superb way to use up leftover veggies to create a simple inexpensive vegan-meal which works for breakfast, lunch or dinner! These so amazing, delicious and beautiful! Love it!
As for me, I find this tofu-frittata to be equally flavorful and satisfying. It does not require much, but I really do like to complete it off with a drizzle of sriracha for a few extra-spicy-heat!
Everybody like my family so love this flavorful main-dish, whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner. The frittata is an Italian-dish made with eggs and whatever veggies you have available. Within this vegan version we are going to use an incredibly tasty tofu, egg and a lot of veggies to get a totally superb vegan frittata.
For people who are utilized to the egg variant, it might not be the specific same and what exactly it is, is low cholesterol, cholesterol packed along with also a fantastic quantity of protein for a wholesome vegan main-dish.
Vegan frittata can be served anytime of day. In addition, it is will take care of a massive range of veggies.
For this recipe, spices and tofu are pureed to an egg’ mix and mixed with sauteed veggies, then baked in the oven till golden on the outside and tender on the inside making the greatest vegetable dish frittata.
- unsweetened non-dairy milk
- nutritioal yeast
- yelow squash
- bell pepper
- organic silken tofu
- garlic powder
- red pepper flakes
- sald and pepper
Can I make Vegan Frittata ahead?
Yes, and it’ll flavours much better. To make this vegan frittata recipe, just prepare the frittata up till baking and then store in the fridge till ready to bake. When all ready, bake as directed at the whole for 45minutes, covering towards end the finish as necessary to keep it from browning too much.
How to Store Vegetable Vegan Frittata?
- Reheat: To reheat, only warm in a preheated oven set at 350F about 10-15minutes, till warm. You might choose to cover it so that it will not brown. You may even zap single portions in the microwave for 30- 60seconds, or till warm.
- Freezer: This vegan frittata works well for up to 2-3months. To freeze, let cool and store in freezer safe containers.
- Refrigerator: Leftovers will keep for 4-5days in the fridge, saved in a covered container.
Can add other Veggies in the Vegetable Vegan Frittata?
Of course! What I really like about this frittata is how simple it’s to customize. It is ideal can handle almost any veggie! Sub in halved spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, cherry-tomatoes, green-onions, kale, etc.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Vegetable Vegan Frittata recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Vegan Recipes options:
- Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls
- Vegan Cabbage Rolls with Lentils and Brown Rice
- Easy Vegan Butter Chicken
- Delicious Lentils Bolognese (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
- Chipotle Black Bean Roasted Veggie Enchilada Casserole
- Brown Rice Burrtio Bowls
- Vegan Meatballs with Spaghetti
Vegetable Vegan Frittata
- 2 medium potatoes, diced (with or without the skin)
- 1 zucchini, diced
- handful grape-tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 small onion, diced
- pinch of red-pepper-flakes (Optional)
- mineral salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive-oil (or ¼ cup water (for water-saute))
For the Blender or Food Processor
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy-milk
- 1 package organic-silke- tofu (soft or firm), drained (16-oz)
- 3 tbsp nutritional-yeast
- 2 heaping tsp cornstarch (arrowroot or tapioca-flour)
- ⅛ tsp pepper (black or white)
- 1 tsp mustard (any kind) (or 1/2 teaspoon mustard-powder)
- ½ tsp garlic-powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp dried tarragon, thyme or basil (or a combo)
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil in a pan over moderate heat, saute potatoes about 5minutes and then add onion and cook for another 5minutes.
- Add garlic, zucchini and bell-pepper, then cook till softened. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes (optional), cook for a few minutes.
- Season with pepper and salt to taste.
For Tofu Egg
- In a blender or food processor, blend the remaining ingredients & process till smooth. Taste for seasoning.
- Add tofu mix to the pan that the veggies cooked in and blend well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly-greased 9" around pie/quiche dish or springform pan.
- Level the top-flat with the back of a spatula or spoon & be sure all edges are stuffed.
- Place on the center rack & bake for 35-45minutes, frittata ought to be firm to the touch. If top begins to brown too much, cover with foil or little silpat.
- Remove & let cool for at least 10minutes. When using a pie/quiche dish, then loosen the edges of the frittata, place a plate on top and flip so frittata drops on the plate and serve (this step is optional).
PIN IT FOR LATER!