This is Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles have zesty & creamy peanut sauce tossed with tender, yet al dente, sweet potato noodles to get your best half a hour meal around.
It is salty, creamy, and created without a whole foods. Ingredient sweet potato noodles which have cooked till tender piece toothsome with onions and broccoli.
Subsequently they get tossed with a creamy sour peanut sauce created out of nutty pb for creamy richness, maple to get a sweet touch, refreshing lime for a few zip, optional sriracha for some zing and soy sauce to get sour salty.
How To Cook Sweet Potato Noodles?
We need fine al dente sweet potato noodles. Should you overcook the noods, they essentially divide into mashed sweet potatoes with a killer peanut-sauce & a few broccoli chucked in for good measure.
For the note, flavorful, but we’re trying to get Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles here. So err on the side of undercooking since they will continue to cook after you take them away from the heat.
The rule in regards to those noodles would be do not overcook them.
Why this Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles good?
- Only half an hour to make it.
- Utilizes 10 regular ingredients, many of which are probably from the pantry at the moment.
- Is loaded and also mean affluent with taste.
- This is gluten free, vegan, paleo, etc.
- Comforting and decadent although nevertheless mild.
- May be personalized with toppings such as a hot squeeze of lime, crispy-peanuts, fresh-cilantro and ribbons of sriracha to create your own dinner.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Pad See Ew Tahi Stir Fried Noodles
- Delicious Instant Pot Ramen
- Delicious Beef Lo Mein
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole (Whole30, Paleo, Keto)
- Easy Delicious Shakshuka Recipe
- Easy Vegan Three Bean Chili
Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles Recipe
- 2 sweet-potatoes, peeled and spiralized
- ½ cup peanut-butter
- 1 ½ tbsp maple-syrup
- 2 tbsp lime-juice
- 1 tbsp liquid-aminos or tamari
- 1 onion, halved and cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp avocado-oil
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2-4 tbsp water (if needed)
- 2-3 tsp sriracha (Optional, more or less to taste)
For the Topping
- juicy squeeze of lime
- dizzle of sriracha
- In a small-bowl, whisk together the lime juice, peanut butter, maple-syrup, garlir and liquid amino. Put aside.
- Heat the oil in a large-pan over medium-high-heat. When the oil is warm, then add the onion and cook till translucent for 7-10minutes.
- Add the broccoli & cook for an additional 5minutes or till the broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Add from the sweet-potato noodles & cook, tossing often till the noodles are still slightly-crispy for 5minutes. Turn the heat down to low then add from the sriracha & peanut-sauce, if using.
- Toss the sauce with the noodles to coat. If necessary, add 2 tbsp water at a time, till each of the noodles are coated in the sauce. Serve with desired toppings and enjoy.
PIN IT FOR LATER!