Green Enchiladas Chicken Soup (Keto slow-cooker Mexican Soup) – with a sweet noodles of green enchiladas sauce, salsa verde, sweet, and tender broiled chicken, you can not fail using this particular recipe.
Fantastic for all those busy nights! This Mexican soup recipe is both keto and very low carbohydrate friendly that is likely to make every one happy! This recipe might be reached on a stovetop or at a Immediate Pot.
WHAT You’ll Need TO Get CREAMY CHICKEN ENCHILADA SOUP
- soup spoon
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- cheese grater
- slow cooker or InstantPot
- 28 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 2.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 cup half and half
- 24 oz chicken broth
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed and at room temperature
- 4 oz green salsa (salsa verde)
- 2 cup Monterey jack cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional garnish: avocado, green onion, sour cream, cilantro
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 6 hours Total Time: 6 hours 10 min
- At a 6-quart slow-cooker add chicken breast or thighs, green enchilada sauce, and chicken broth. Cook 6 to 8 hours daily.
- Eliminate chicken and shred. In a smaller bowl mix 1 or 2 two ladles of soup half an half an hour. Stir, adding to slow cooker.
- Insert chicken, jack cheese, cream cheese, and green salsa. Turn crock pot to heat and stir fry until cheeses are melted. Add spicy sauce or other cauliflower to taste.
- Serve and revel in! Delicious topped with avocado, avocado, green onion, and sour cream.