These Grilled Chicken Margherita so healthy and easy, topped with tomato basil garnish, melted mozzarella cheese and pesto. Make you perfect dinner and only 30 minutes can be starring on your dinner table.
This grilled chicken margherita is totally juicy and seasoned, topped with melty mozzarella cheese, gooey, tomato basil relish and 5 minutes pesto.
This is among those dishes which have saved us recently with our kitchen clutter, but if we weren’t ripping apart the core of our house, this easy 30 minutes meal would nevertheless be starring on our dinner table.
All the ingredients needed in this recipe are very easy to get and not difficult to find it. Or maybe you already have all the ingredients you need.
Please, if you recreate this Grilled Chicken Margherita Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Coconut Curry Chicken
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Paleo Crispy Sesame Chicken with Cauli Rice
- Cheesy BBQ Chicken Pizza Rolls
- Chicken and Avocados Ranch Burritos
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups
Grilled Chicken Margherita
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to less than 1-inch thickness
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup packed basil leaves very thinly sliced
- ½ cup basil-pesto
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 4 slices mozzarella-cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh-lemon-juice
- 1 tsp Italian-seasoning (or ½ tsp dried oregano + ¼ tsp dried basil + 1/¼4 tsp dried thyme)
- cracked black-pepper
- 2 tbsp olive-oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large-bowl, mix chicken, olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic power, pepper and salt. Then toss to blend.
- Grill chicken over medium-high-heat for 6-8minutes on each side, till cooked through.
- Top each piece of chicken with a piece of mozzarella-cheese & cook for a few minute or so till melted.
- Toss tomatoes, basil and lemon juice together. Top each chicken-breast with 3 tbsp pesto, a spoonful of tomatoes, plus some freshly-cracked black-pepper.
- Serve immediately.