This easy recipe is a superb meal prep meal to get the on the move AIP or even Whole30 breakfast.
All these Mashed Cauliflower AIP Breakfast Bowls are a ideal Whole30, very low carb, and AIP breakfast recipe. It is a healthful AIP and gluten-free recipe, that’s simple and has lots of flavor.
All these ingredients could be prepped beforehand and thrown with cold or hot to generate a fast AIP breakfast for whole family. Typically I store this AIP breakfast bowls fairly straightforward, tossing whatever leftover protein & veggies into a bowl.
What are the ingredients in these AIP Breakfast Bowls?
- Sautéed Mushrooms: mushrooms have many nutritional merit, thus they have a place in diet.
- Mashed Cauliflower: most of the mashed cauliflower recipes I tried had a different texture, a different flavor, and even a different consistency.
- Fresh Arugula: It is essential for detoxification and disease prevention to receive as many antioxidants from veggies as you can, so if you opt to add arugula or another leafy green, then I strongly encourage add 1-2 servings in this dish.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Mashed Cauliflower Breakfast Bowls Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Ranch Mashed Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Walnut Vegetarian Taco Meat
- Teriyaki Cauliflower Power Bowls
- Chipotle Black Bean Roasted Veggie Enchilada Casserole
- Butternut Squash Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
- Delicious Cauliflower Nuggets (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
Mashed Cauliflower Breakfast Bowls
- 1 ½ cups whole baby portobello mushrooms (or one 6 oz package)
- ½ batch of Ranch Mashed Cauliflower
- 4 cups fresh greens (I love using arugula)
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- 3 tbsp coconut Aminos (you can also swap for 3 tbsp bone broth or 1 ½ tbsp balsamic-vinegar)
- coarse sea salt (for finishing)
- 2 tbsp cooking-oil (I suggest reserving some grease from the bacon, but you can also use ghee, coconut oil, or avocado oil)
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- sea-salt to taste
For the Mushrooms
- Heat oil in a saute-pan over moderate heat. Then slice mushrooms in half and put in to saute-pan. Cook slowly over low-heat for the flavors to fully develop.
- If the mushrooms are cooked, then pour at the coconut-aminos to deglaze the pan and then develop a caramelization on the outside of mushrooms.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with a little bit of rough sea-salt while the glaze is still wet.
For the Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Then lay the bacon onto a rimmed, parchment lined baking-sheet. Cook till crisp for 12-15minutes.
- Remove bacon from cooking-sheet and put aside to cool on a paper-towel. This may consume additional grease. Reserve the grease left on the baking-sheet & store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator to use for cooking.
- After bacon has chilled, rough-chop and keep store till use.
- Split ingredients combined with ½ a batch of Ranch Mashed Cauliflower among 2-bowls then drizzle olive-oil or avocado-oil. Sprinkle with coarse sea-salt.
- These ingredients may be prepped the day before and reheated for a fast breakfast bowl or eaten right from the refrigerator.
PIN IT FOR LATER!