This Instant Pot Ramen is so tasty, with tender chicken, gooey ramen eggs and vegetables in a hearty chicken-soup. Spice up the ramen noodles with chili-oil to get an additional kick. This is comfort-food at a jiffy and requires just 15 minutes from the pressure-cooker.
Are you aware you could create ramen within an Instant Pot and it takes just 15 minutes from the pressure cooker?
This mouthwatering ramen is cooked at the Pot with chicken as well as the result are absolutely full of flavour so delicious.
This Instant Pot chicken ramen is a more straightforward procedure. To start with, you pressure cook the chicken along with the broth. Nextyou cook the ramen and veggies together with the Saute mode. It is that easy.
Lots of men and women make the ramen eggs using the trivet prior to making the soup. For me personally, I opted to create the eggs with the stove top once the chicken-broth was at the pot. It is quicker and save a great deal of time!
You will need Ingredients for this Ramen:
- Ramen noodles
- Depending on your preference, you can either choose pork or chicken for the soup
- Green leafy vegetables such as bok choy
- Chicken broth
- Salt, pepper and seasonings
- Discard the seasoning packs within the ramen-packs. You merely need the dry-ramen blocks.
- You can add carrots, mushrooms or utilize another leafy green-vegetable like spinach with this ramen recipe.
- Instant Pot ramen noodles aren’t supposed to get leftovers; you wish to complete the ramen along with the soup the moment they’re done cooking. The noodles will get rancid and soak up the soup when left within the pot.
- The chili oil La-Yu flip this recipe to Spicy Instant Pot ramen.
Please, if you recreate this Instant Pot Ramen recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Brown Rice Burrito Bowl
- Chickpea Vegetable Nuggets
- Creamy Garlic Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Vegan Meatballs with Spaghetti
- Stir Fried Sweet Chili Tofu
Instant Pot Ramen
- 1 lb chicken-tenders or chicken-breasts
- 4 cups chicken-broth
- 3 packages ramen-noodles, discard the seasonings
- 4 eggs
- 4 stalks scallion, white parts into 2" length and green part into rounds
- 1½ tbsp vegetable-oil
- 2 cups water
- ground black pepper
- 8 oz bok-choy (stem removed & sliced into pieces)
- 2 tbsp soy-sauce or Japanese-soup base (add more to taste)
- chili-oil (S&B La-Yu Chili Oil)
- black and white-sesame (Ooptional)
- Season the chicken with ground black pepper and on each side of the chicken.
- Switch on the saute mode on the Instant pot. After pot is completely heated and warm, put in the oil. Pan sear the chicken till both sides turn brownish.
- Add the chicken-broth, water, and the white-parts of the scallions. Cover the pot & choose manual and set to high pressure about 10minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the ramen-eggs. In a small-pot, add cold water. The water level has to be enough to cover most of eggs. After the water boils, add the eggs and cook for 7minutes.
- After your eggs done, then put them to ice-water and leave to rest for 5minutes. Gently peel the shells off, while the eggs remain in the water. Be certain that you eliminate the membrane covering the egg . Slice the eggs into halves. Put aside.
- When the Instant pot beeps, turn into Quick Release. After the valve-drops, then remove the lid-carefully. Discard the white sections of the scallions and scoop-out the chicken. Let cool and shred the chicken with 2 forks.
- Switch to saute-mode and once the soup-boils, add the chicken and ramen noodles. Ensure that you push on the ramen noodles down so that they submerge from the soup.
- The moment the ramen noodles becomes tender, add the bok-choy and soy-sauce. Stir the ramen around. Cancel saute-mode and take out the from pot. DO NOT OVERCOOK that the ramen since the noodles will probably continue to cook after you remove the pot.
- Split the ramen-noodles to 4-bowls. Top with ramen chopped scallions, eggs, sesame seeds (if using) and dashes of chili-oil. Serve immediately, don't keep in the pot since they can turn soggy.