Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole that’s Whole30, Paleo and Keto. Filled with shredded chicken, nutritional elements, mayo, green chilies, ranch, seasoning and Franks-Hot-Sauce. A ideal simple and quick weeknight dinner.
This recipe is full of a whole lot of flavor that will keep you going back for longer. Furthermore, it’s an wonderful alternative for meal-prep.
I will throw this at a storage container and serve with a side salad drizzled with a few red-wine-vinegar, mild olive-oil and lemon-juice.
Craving something additional? This recipe is filled with taste and wonderful texture. Moreover, it’s Whole30, Paleo and Keto, healthy has never tasted so great.
Can I freeze this Buffalo Chicken casserole?
Of course! Only transfer the whole casserole into a airtight-container or meal-prep containers and put in the freezer. They can store well for 3-weeks.
Tips for this Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe
- I buy the frozen-cauliflower-rice Sam’s Club from the freezer. I strongly suggest purchasing pre-made frozen-cauliflower-rice and simply adding it in frozen. It actually will save yourself a lot of time.
- If you don’t wish to create my homemade Ranch or Mayo, then you can purchase other compliant Brands like, Tessemae or Primal-Kitchen.
- Be sure to not over bake since it may possibly dry-out it.
Note for this Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe
- It’s possible to add from the cauliflower-rice frozen or raw. You don’t have to cook it before adding it into the oven.
- Make sure you look at the components to the banana-peppers to get ingredients that are compliant. I enjoy buying mine via Thrive-Market, that can be compliant for the Whole30.
- This can last in the refrigerator up to a week & also in the freezer for 3-weeks.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Whole30 Steak Bites with Sweet Potatoes and Peppers
- Pad See Ew Thai Stir Fried Noodles
- Instant Pot Ramen
- Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Buffalo Cauliflower Steak
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 2 ½ lbs cooked chicken-breast (about 4 ½ cups, shredded)
- ½ cup Franks-Hot-Sauce
- 3 ½ cups cauliflower-rice (frozen or raw)
- ⅓ cup compliant mayo
- ⅓ cup chopped green-onions
- ½ cup chopped white-onion
- ⅓ cup green-chilies or sub chopped banana-peppers
- 2 tbsp compliant ranch dressing
- Garnish with additional green-onions and drizzle with 2 tbsp of ranch and a more hot-sauce
- ¾ tsp garlic-powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 ½ tbsp nutritional-yeast
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Then Coat a 9×9" or a 9×13" baking-dish with olive-oil.
- In a large-bowl, then add the cauliflower-rice, Franks Red Hot Sauce, onions, banana-peppers or green-chilies, nutritional-yeast, green-onions, cooked shredded-chicken, ranch, mayo and the remainder of the seasoning.
- Combine all of the ingredients together till fully blended. Then transfer the blend to the baking-dish then increase the oven.
- Bake for 35-40minutes till the top is crispy & bubbling. Then drizzle with ranch, high with fresh chopped green-onions and put in somewhat more Franks-Hot-Sauce on the top.
- Serve and enjoy.
PIN IT FOR LATER!