Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole that’s Whole30, Paleo and Keto. Filled with shredded chicken, nutritional elements, mayo, green chilies, ranch, seasoning and Franks-Hot-Sauce. A ideal simple and quick weeknight dinner.
This recipe is full of a whole lot of flavor that will keep you going back for longer. Furthermore, it’s an wonderful alternative for meal-prep.
I will throw this at a storage container and serve with a side salad drizzled with a few red-wine-vinegar, mild olive-oil and lemon-juice.
Craving something additional? This recipe is filled with taste and wonderful texture. Moreover, it’s Whole30, Paleo and Keto, healthy has never tasted so great.
Can I freeze this Buffalo Chicken casserole?
Of course! Only transfer the whole casserole into a airtight-container or meal-prep containers and put in the freezer. They can store well for 3-weeks.
Tips for this Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe
- I buy the frozen-cauliflower-rice Sam’s Club from the freezer. I strongly suggest purchasing pre-made frozen-cauliflower-rice and simply adding it in frozen. It actually will save yourself a lot of time.
- If you don’t wish to create my homemade Ranch or Mayo, then you can purchase other compliant Brands like, Tessemae or Primal-Kitchen.
- Be sure to not over bake since it may possibly dry-out it.
Note for this Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe
- It’s possible to add from the cauliflower-rice frozen or raw. You don’t have to cook it before adding it into the oven.
- Make sure you look at the components to the banana-peppers to get ingredients that are compliant. I enjoy buying mine via Thrive-Market, that can be compliant for the Whole30.
- This can last in the refrigerator up to a week & also in the freezer for 3-weeks.
Please, if you recreate this Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Whole30 Steak Bites with Sweet Potatoes and Peppers
- Pad See Ew Thai Stir Fried Noodles
- Instant Pot Ramen
- Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Buffalo Cauliflower Steak
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 2 ½ lbs cooked chicken-breast (about 4 ½ cups, shredded)
- ½ cup Franks-Hot-Sauce
- 3 ½ cups cauliflower-rice (frozen or raw)
- ⅓ cup compliant mayo
- ⅓ cup chopped green-onions
- ½ cup chopped white-onion
- ⅓ cup green-chilies or sub chopped banana-peppers
- 2 tbsp compliant ranch dressing
- Garnish with additional green-onions and drizzle with 2 tbsp of ranch and a more hot-sauce
- ¾ tsp garlic-powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 ½ tbsp nutritional-yeast
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Then Coat a 9×9" or a 9×13" baking-dish with olive-oil.
- In a large-bowl, then add the cauliflower-rice, Franks Red Hot Sauce, onions, banana-peppers or green-chilies, nutritional-yeast, green-onions, cooked shredded-chicken, ranch, mayo and the remainder of the seasoning.
- Combine all of the ingredients together till fully blended. Then transfer the blend to the baking-dish then increase the oven.
- Bake for 35-40minutes till the top is crispy & bubbling. Then drizzle with ranch, high with fresh chopped green-onions and put in somewhat more Franks-Hot-Sauce on the top.
- Serve and enjoy.