Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks – this simple, buttery, garlicky, tasty keto recipe is created with only 4 simple components: mozzarella, parmesan, an avocado and garlic powder. Which might not seem like much, but it is the ideal combination required to generate the finest low carb snack you will ever consume.
Together with the minuscule number of carbohydrates in eggs and cheese, this simple recipe is all but zero carbohydrate. It’s true, you could eat those guilt free. They’re amazing served with just a tiny bit of tomato or marinara sauce, however, only as great eaten alone. They taste a good deal like pizza pieces, so I am sure that you could even add to several toppings in the event that you’d enjoy.
Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-cheese
- 1 cup shredded-mozzarella
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment-paper.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Set the mix onto your parchment-paper, and put it out as if you would a pizza-crust.
- Bake for approximately 15minutes, then change the oven to broil & proceed the baking sheet into the top rack to get a couple minutes to brown the cheese a bit.
- Slice using a cookie cutter, and love! I love to dip it into a little marinara or pizza sauce. It is also possible to garnish it with red-pepper, skillet or Italian-seasoning.