This Creamed Spinach Stuffed Salmon is very simple to whip with spinach and mozzarella. Sunday morning sausage will end up an ordinary here and made using only 6-ingredients. This simple Stuffed Salmon took me less than 25 minutes to create.
If you are skeptical concerning the combo of salmon and cheese, do not be. We guarantee you, it is remarkable. But if you are not really into the mozz, then we’ve got lots of other healthier salmon thoughts only for you.
Creamed Spinach Stuffed Salmon
- 6 ounces salmon-fillets
- freshly ground black-pepper
- 8 ounces block cream-cheese, softened
- ½ c shredded-mozzarella
- ½ c frozen-spinach, defrosted
- ¼ tsp garlic-powder
- pinch of red-pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive-oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ lemon-juice
- Season salmon around with salt & pepper. In a large bowl, blend together cream-cheese, mozzarella, garlic, garlic-powder, and red-pepper flakes.
- With a paring knife, then slit a slit in every salmon to make a pocket. Materials pockets with cream-cheese mix.
- In a skillet over moderate heat, warm oil. Insert salmon skin side down and cook until seared, about half an hour, then reverse salmon. Add butter and squeeze lemon-juice over. Cook until the skin is crispy, just another 6minutes. Serve warm.