Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls this is so great and it tastes so amazing! Combine that quinoa turmeric with fresh kale, paprika roasted chickpeas, turmeric roasted potatoes and also a tasty avocado for the good of Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls!
If you have never attempted turmeric, this is the type of turmeric I use and enjoy. It’s a peppery and warm kind of taste and can be bright yellow.
I was really a bit concerned after using this in my new bowls I had permanently stained them. No worries, however, it completely washes off unless it gets onto your clothing in which situation tye dye.
Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory which protects against a slew of ailments and can be packed with minerals, vitamins and fiber!
And of course, it creates them Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls taste heavenly! healthy, Savory, crunchy, creamy, warm and spicy and my description isn’t even doing these bowls justice.
Note for this Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls
From the recipe here I said to use 1 Tbsp of coconut oil, but I used this coconut-oil-spray and gently coated the potatoes before I roasted them. I suggest going this route since it will coat them equally, but drizzling and melting coconut-oil works good also!
Make certain to incorporate sea-salt or pepper to a preferred taste to the quinoa and roasted potatoes.
Don’t hesitate to add more garlic if you are feelin’ it.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Vegan Recipes options:
- Vegan Cabbage Rolls with Lentils and Brown Rice
- Easy Vegan Butter Chicken
- Delicious Lentils Bolognese (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
- Chipotle Black Bean Roasted Veggie Enchilada Casserole
- Brown Rice Burrtio Bowls
- Vegan Meatballs with Spaghetti
Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls
- 7 small yellow-potatoes
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp coconut-oil
- 15 oz can chickpeas
- ¼ cup quinoa
- 1 avocado
- ½ tbsp olive-oil
- 2 kale leaves
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt or pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Then slice the potatoes into strips and place flat on 1/2 of a baking-sheet. Drizzle them with coconut-oil and sprinkle 1 tsp of turmeric over them. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 5minutes as you rinse & drain the chickpeas. Then put the chickpeas into a mixing-bowl and add 1 teaspoon of paprika, coating them evenly. Lay the chickpeas on another 1/2 of this baking-sheet.
- Roast the potatoes and chickpeas for approximately 25minutes or till the potatoes are a tiny bit tender.
- Cook the quinoa using 1/2 cup of water. When the quinoa is cooked, then add 1 teaspoon of turmeric, pepper and salt to taste. Combine together and let cool.
- Wash the kale & massage the olive oil on the leaves. Separate the leaves to the 4 bowls.
- Slice the avocado and then divide to the 4bowls. Then add the quinoa and roasted chickpeas or potatoes into the bowls. Serve and enjoy!
PIT IT FOR LATER!