This Detox Moroccan Chickpea Glow Bowl is clean eating meets and comford food. Easy to make only need 3 steps and just half an hour to make. The best part about this food is so healthy, vegan or vegetarian.
I call a bowl full of deliciousness! I have been super busy lately, but i’ve which has way to much for this glow bowl is totally what I need in my life right now.
This sound like my kind of comfort food, simple but nutritious, sauce fire roasted tomatoes – yum! Great idea trying it as a burrito! Thanks for the recipe.
This was a really good weeknight meal. You can added some of the same spices (cumin, garam masala) to the yogurt and served it with some golden raisins. They provided a really nice little pop of sweetness to the dish.
Cucumber salad cucumbers, some lemon-juice, olive oil and herbs, mint, parsley, and cilantro. Plain yogurt or hummus to get a side-sauce bonus, and toasted pita wedges if you are alright working just a small amount of wheat in your detox.
These are also so tasty as burritos. You can wrap those fillings up within a large, heated flour tortilla.
Please, if you recreate this Detox Moroccan Chickpea Glow Bowl Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Chickpea Vegetable Nuggets
- Delicious Vegetable Vegan Frittata
- Moroccan Salad with Quinoa and Chickpeas
- Delicious Cauliflower Nuggets (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- Cabbage Rolls with Wild Rice and Mushroom Stuffing Recipe
- High Protein Vegan Lasagna Soup Recipe
Detox Moroccan Chickpea Glow Bowl
For the Moroccan Spiced Chickpeas
- 2 14 ounce cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 14 ounce cans chickpeas
- dash of each cinnamon and cayenne to taste
- 1 tbsp each chili powder & cumin
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp each turmeric & garam-masala
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- 1 tsp sea-salt
For the Bowls:
- mint parsley or cilantro
- toasted pita wedges
- yogurt or hummus
- Heat the olive oil in a large-skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion till tender.
- Then add the spices, garlic, chickpeas & salt stir till fragrant. Continue to add the tomatoes (undrained) and simmer for 20minutes as you prep the other ingredients.
- Chop the cucumber, cook the couscous and mince the herbs. Organize bowls with desirable amounts of ingredients.