This Detox Moroccan Chickpea Glow Bowl is clean eating meets and comford food. Easy to make only need 3 steps and just half an hour to make. The best part about this food is so healthy, vegan or vegetarian.
I call a bowl full of deliciousness! I have been super busy lately, but i’ve which has way to much for this glow bowl is totally what I need in my life right now.
This sound like my kind of comfort food, simple but nutritious, sauce fire roasted tomatoes – yum! Great idea trying it as a burrito! Thanks for the recipe.
This was a really good weeknight meal. You can added some of the same spices (cumin, garam masala) to the yogurt and served it with some golden raisins. They provided a really nice little pop of sweetness to the dish.
Cucumber salad cucumbers, some lemon-juice, olive oil and herbs, mint, parsley, and cilantro. Plain yogurt or hummus to get a side-sauce bonus, and toasted pita wedges if you are alright working just a small amount of wheat in your detox.
These are also so tasty as burritos. You can wrap those fillings up within a large, heated flour tortilla.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Detox Moroccan Chickpea Glow Bowl Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Chickpea Vegetable Nuggets
- Delicious Vegetable Vegan Frittata
- Moroccan Salad with Quinoa and Chickpeas
- Delicious Cauliflower Nuggets (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- Cabbage Rolls with Wild Rice and Mushroom Stuffing Recipe
- High Protein Vegan Lasagna Soup Recipe
Detox Moroccan Chickpea Glow Bowl
For the Moroccan Spiced Chickpeas
- 2 14 ounce cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 14 ounce cans chickpeas
- dash of each cinnamon and cayenne to taste
- 1 tbsp each chili powder & cumin
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp each turmeric & garam-masala
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- 1 tsp sea-salt
For the Bowls:
- mint parsley or cilantro
- toasted pita wedges
- yogurt or hummus
- Heat the olive oil in a large-skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion till tender.
- Then add the spices, garlic, chickpeas & salt stir till fragrant. Continue to add the tomatoes (undrained) and simmer for 20minutes as you prep the other ingredients.
- Chop the cucumber, cook the couscous and mince the herbs. Organize bowls with desirable amounts of ingredients.
PIN IT FOR LATER!