This deconstructed egg-roll is packed with loaded with carrots, shredded cabbage and is exploding with Asian tastes out of rice vinegar and soy-sauce. Easily meal-prep this healthful-dinner dish under half an hour.
Egg Roll at a Bowl is among the very best and most common one-pot ground-turkey recipes which also appears to become low carb, Paleo, Whole30.
This meal could be refrigerated for up to 3-5 days. The tastes really get better with time. Reheat leftovers at a bowl at a skillet over medium-low-heat for the best flavor and texture. You could even heat it up in the microwave, however, the feel will be soggier.
- When on a keto diet, then leave the carrots out for 10 g carbs / 7 g net carb per serving.
- Use coconut liquid aminos if you’re on a Paleo and Whole30 diet plan. Tamari sauce and gluten-free soy sauce operate nicely if you are on a gluten-free diet.
Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef 93/7
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- ¼ cup chicken broth regular sodium
- 1 ½ cups sweet onion finely diced
- green onions optional
- toasted sesame seeds optional
- 2 tbsp soy sauce tamari or coconut aminos gluten-free
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp ginger paste or minced ginger
- 5 cups shredded cabbage cut into ¼-inch shreds
- ½ tsp salt to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper to taste
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- In a large skillet over medium-heat, drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil and then add ground-turkey and cook for 5-6 minutes, or till turkey is nearly cooked through.
- Push turkey into sides of the pan and then add onion and other tbsp of oil and saute for 3-4 minutes. Then add garlic, shredded carrots, and ginger and simmer for two minutes. Stir the turkey & veggies together.
- Pour chicken broth from the pan and scrape the base of it to deglaze it. Then add coconut aminos or soy sauce, cabbage, salt, vinegar and pepper. Stir well and cover with a lid. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 12-15 minutes, or till cabbage is directly on your desired consequences.
- Before serving add toasted sesame-oil and top with green-onions and toasted sesame-seeds. Serve over rice, cauliflower rice or eat it in a bowl alone.
Please, if you like this Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe, don’t forget to give the STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here evolvingtable.