Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing is an easy wonderful recipe for your whole family. It’s a great weeknight dinner or side dish or for your special day.
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing is among the very best chicken salads you will ever taste! The homemade, easy-to-make poppy seed dressing makes this salad very special.
Why is this salad very special is your homemade dressing, made with a touch of Dijon mustard, sour cream, mayo, honey, along with poppy seeds! It is delicious!
The salad has only need 4 simple ingredients like cooked chicken, chopped pecans, chopped green onions and dried cranberries.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
For the Dressing
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- salt to taste
For the Salad
- 4 cups chicken breast cooked, chopped (about 2 chicken breasts)
- 4 green onions chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- In a medium-bowl, combine all dressing ingredients then whisk till all blended. Add salt, to taste.
- In a large-bowl, combine all salad ingredients then add salad dressing and toss to coat. Add salt, to taste.
Please, if you recreate this Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Kale and Cabbage Pad Thai Salad
- Chickpea Carrot Salad Sandwich
- Classic Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Spinach Salad with Sweet Spicy Nuts Apples Bacon and Feta
- Olive Garden Salad