Parmesan Crusted Chicken – this particular parmesan crusted chicken really is a family dinner. It’s simple, yummy and consistently a high choice on busy weeknights.
Some of the additional week-night go-to are creamy crock-pot Italian poultry, goulash, Hawaiian haystacks and slow stove ranch chicken tacos. Fantastic weeknight meal that is created using only 5 simple ingredients. Perfectly crispy, tender and yummy each moment.
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips or ritz crackers, panko or bread crumbs
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp dry ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally to create 6 fillets.
- At the bowl, combine the crumbs, parmesan cheese and ranch. Dip chicken into the butterand roll in crumb mixture to coat. Place on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 25-30 mins, or until cooked through the middle. Serve over brown or white rice with vegetables if desired.