Chicken Foil Packets would be the perfect easy, grilling meal, with heart-healthy pieces of chicken, a few zesty seasonings plus a couple of veggies and beans an whole entrée can be create in no time in any way.
This Chicken Foil Packet is made with of a Mexican flair, mixing black beans, salsaand corn. Cook on the grill, in the oven or over the campfire to get a tasty flavor-packed meal.
Santa Fe Chicken is a favorite entrée which lets you mix and match the veggies and degree of spice you desire! Go for new, colorful veggies which cook at precisely the exact same speed as every thing else!
Chicken foil packs are great to have a picnic, swimming, or perhaps just into the garden grill.
With a fast prep time, this recipe is good for busy days with a delicious balance of fresh veggies and legumes.
Santa Fe Chicken Foil Packets
- 4 chicken breasts 7-8 oz each
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese or monterey jack
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 15 oz black beans drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup salsa or 10 oz rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies drained
- 1 cup diced bell peppers any color
- ½ tsp chili powder
- cilantro tomatoes and jalapenos for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high-heat.
- Put four large pieces of foil on work surface then spray each with cooking-spray. Put 1-chicken breast on each piece of foil and season with chili powder, pepper and salt.
- Divide the beans, salsa, corn and peppers along top of chicken breasts.
- Fold at the ends to seal each packet. Put packets the grill-down vegetable side about 10 minutes.
- Flip packets over then grill another 10-12 minutes or till chicken is cooked through and reaches 165°F.
- Put packets on a large bakingpan. Gently open packets and top with cheese. Put the bakingpanon the grill to melt the cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Santa Fe Chicken Foil Packets Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce
- Indian Butter Chicken
- Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Margherita
- Oven Baked Chicken Breasts