This spicy black bean soup make your great quick and effortless weeknight dinner or easy meal prep recipe for a busy week! Full of with beans, vegetables, and rice. This vegan-soup is hearty and so delicious!
This soup is very fantastic, heaps of filling, fiber rich veggies, full of veggies and legumesand rich taste it indulgent.
Add a few vegan, if desirable, sour cream and tortilla chips for good measure and you have got a balanced meal which will fill up your family!
The majority of the ingredients are pantry staples you’ll probably have available or be able to readily find at the shop. Canned beans, corn, and tomatoes together with a couple of fresh veggies, rice and broth is all it takes to find this soup around the dinner table !
It is the great simple meal-prep recipe! This soup will remain fresh (saved in an airtight container) from the refrigerator for up to a week.
Tips for making Spicy Black Bean Soup:
- If you enjoy a very spicy soup, then feel free to put in a whole 3 tsp of chiles in adobo and depart the seeds and ribs at the jalapeno before adding it into the soup.
- You can use quinoa or brown rice instead of the rice in this recipe. Simply simmer your grain of option from the soup till it’s cooked but still a little bit of an al dente bite into it.
- In case you have meat eaters, then don’t hesitate to bring some taco seasoned ground beef into this dish or chorizo.
- Season this soup with a substantial quantity of salt. The something that’s likely to go a very long way in fostering the flavours of the soup is salt. Do not be scared of it! And make sure you add a little salt once it is all cooked together also.
- If you are using this as a meal-prep recipe or intending to consume it at a later date, make sure you season to taste with pepper and salt once you re-heat it every time. This will truly bump up the tastes of everything!
Please, if you recreate this Spicy Black Bean Soup Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- High Protein Vegan Lasagna Soup
- Roated Garlic Miso Soup with Greens
- Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Green Enchiladas Chicken Soup
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Mexican Street Corn Soup
Spicy Black Bean Soup
- 1 red-onion diced
- 3 15 oz cans black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 green-pepper diced
- 1 jalapeno ribs and seeds remove, minced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1-3 tsp chiles in adobo
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 3 cups V8 or other brand vegetable juice
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp sugar optional
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 15 oz can corn drained
- 32 oz vegetable broth
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 15 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- juice of 1 lime
For the Garnish
- fresh-chopped cilantro
- sliced jalapeno
- sliced avocado
- Heat oil in a large-pot over moderate heat. Then add green pepper, onion and a large pinch of pepper and salt. Cook, stirring regularly for 4-5minutes.
- Add garlic and jalapeno into the pot & cook for one more minute, stirring regularly.
- Add black beans, chiles in adobo, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, corn, vegetable broth, tomatoes, vegetable juice and rice.
- Stir everything together and bring to a simmer over moderate heat. Then cover & simmer over low-heat for 10minutes, or till the rice is cooked through. Make sure you stir every few of minutes.
- Stir in sugar if desired alongside juice of 1 lime. Season to taste using salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!
Please, if you like this Spicy Black Bean Soup recipe. You can PIN it to your favorite board NOW! Thank you. You can see the full recipe here midwestfoodieblog.