A simple keto quiche recipe using broccoli, ham and cheddar that is a crustless recipe you can serve hot or cold. This is ideal meal that is good for dinner, lunch or breakfast!
This veggie and meat quiche is ideal for people who are adhering to a keto way of life, also it is gluten-free and low-carb. Replace the ham to get more veggies and it is vegetarian also.
Filled with ham, eggs, broccoli and much more, it is easy to serve up a keto-friendly ham and cheese quiche that’s hearty, filling, and totally satisfying.
In this recipe we did not forfeit any of the taste or texture by simply skipping the traditional pastry crust, however we did severely lessen the carb-count. What is left, is a mixture of meats, veggies, and cheese. Totally for this dish that’s simple to whip up.
This recipe yields only 4 net carbs per serving. Therefore, in case you wish to make certain that you quiche is low-carb, begin with this. As soon as you’re more comfortable don’t hesitate to swap the ham out or bacon or the broccoli . The choices are truly endless when it comes to pairings to your keto quiche.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Broccoli and Ham Keto Quiche Crustless
- 1 cups ham chopped
- 2 cups broccoli cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup sweet onion diced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 3 cheese blend
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease in 9-inch size pie-pan.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Saute the onion till soft, for 6-7 minutes. Then add the chopped broccoli florets into the bottom of pan, and add the ham mixture ion top of that.
- Sprinkle with a one-cup of shredded cheddar cheese and mix the eggs and whipping cream together in a small bowl and then pour over the surface of the vegetable/cheese mix.
- Bake the keto-quiche in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please, if you recreate this Broccoli and Ham Keto Quiche Crustless Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Oven Baked Chicken Breast (Keto)
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole (Whole30, Paleo, Keto)
- Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- Keto Pancakes
- Low Crab Keto Vegetable Soup