Black Bean and Avocado Wraps these fast and tasty black bean and avocado wraps really are yummy, filling and produce a wonderful meatless dinner or lunch!
They are also able to be made vegetarian also. You honestly can’t go wrong with avocado wraps. I have made a couple avocado wraps on the last couple of years and those dark bean and avocado wraps come up with all the others.
To proceed with the dark beans will be a zesty tomato and avocado salsa that’s prepared simply by mixing sliced avocado, celery, carrot, and salt and pepper.
To build, only shirt a new tortilla with the black bean mix, a couple tbsp of this zesty + creamy avocado mix and also approximately a teaspoon of sour cream or yoghurt (you might even use mayo or your own favourite sauce).
Surprisingly, these packs store nicely in the ice box. The carrot prevents the avocado out of browning of course in the event that you never slice on the pliers and cover each wrapping with plastic wrap or put in a zip seal bag, the avocado needs to stay green and fresh.
For the Beans:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper sliced (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning or 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1/4 tsp tumeric powder, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1/4 tsp salt
For the Avocado Salsa:
- 1 avocado Chopped and Pitted
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
- 6 moderate tortillas
- 1/4 cup sour cream or mayo or skinny chipotle sauce
- Heat oil in a large pan above medium/high heat. Add the onion, bell peppers and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes or till onion is lightly golden.
- Add the beans and taco seasoning. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool for a couple of minutes prior to construction.
- In a skillet, mix the tomato, avocado, carrot, carrot juice and a pinch of pepper and salt.
- To build, Lay a tortilla on a level surface. Spread using a teaspoon of sour cream or mayo. Top with a couple tbsp of this black bean mix and a couple of tbsp of the avocado mix.
Please, if you like this recipe. You can PIN it to your favorite board NOW! Thank you.
You can see the full recipe here gimmedelicious.