All these Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce are all full of beans, crispy-potatoes, crunchy-lettuce along with also the best sauce.
Tacos filled with crispy-potatoes and topped with the most tasty green-sauce. Yesterday I shared with you recipe Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce and now you can try to make this sauce. You don’t have another reason to say i don’t needed. I’m sure you’ll when you try it, you’ll wanna put it on top everything.
Just attention, to speed up the cooking process, I boiled the potatoes prior to making them nice and crispy on the stovetop. Now, the secret to getting them crispy is not to mess with them whenever they are at the pan. Give them a time about 5-7minutes of browning time prior to flipping.
Believe me once I say, that crispy skin is freaking yummy. After your potatoes are all set, fill your tortillas with avocado, beans, potates and lettuce. Drizzle or drench them together with all the Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce and then you ready to eat.
You’ll need Ingredients:
- olive oil
- bell pepper
- taco seasoning
- black beans
- refried beans
- flour tortillaz
- jalapeno cilantro sauce
Please, if you recreate this Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce recipe, don’t forget too give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Vegan Recipes options:
- Vegan Thai Sweet Potatoe and Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
- Chipotle Vegan Burrito with Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Nourish Bowl
- Lemon Feta Linguine with Garlic Asparagus
Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce
- 1 lb potatoes, chopped
- Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce
- 1 bell-pepper, chopped
- 15 oz can black-beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 tbsp taco-seasoning
- 8 taco-sized flour-tortillas
- 15 oz can refried-beans
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- cilantro limes for serving
- Add the chopped potatoes into a large-pot and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil and cook potatoes till fork tender abut 15-20minutes then drain the potatoes.
- Heat olive-oil in a bowl above medium-high-heat. Add the potatoes, bell-pepper and taco-seasoning to the pan and toss to blend. Then press ptates to the pan and turn heat to moderate.
- Allow potatoes to cook abut 5-7minutes. Lift a corner of the potates with a spatula, should crispy. Then flip and cook for another 5minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking add the refried-beans and black-beans into a pan over moderate heat. Stir to blend. Once heated through, turn heat to low.
- Prepare Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce in and then put aside.
- Wrap the tortillas in a paper-towel and then heat them in the microwave for a few seconds.
- To assemble, put in a layer of beans to each tortilla followed by lettuce, potatoes, avocado and Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce. Serve with lime wedges and cilantro.