Twice Baked Potato Casserole one of my treasured recipes she made nearly weekly would be this double baked potato casserole. My sister and I almost licked our plates wash whenever she served us.
I make it to my loved ones and enjoy me personally, it really is among those little one’s favorites. I allow small ones allow me to prepare the dish mashing the potatoes and then scatter the bacon and cheese on the top. They have as much pleasure helping.
There are many important things to enjoy it noodle beginning with the consistently astonishing mixture of berries, bacon and cheese. Additionally, no demand for the”double baked”, mix most the ingredients together and inhale once in a noodle dish.
As soon as you’ve got the potatoes peeled, then the remaining part of the casserole comes together quite quickly. To create this dish, then I begin using cutting off the potatoes in balls and boil them till fork tender. If you would rather bake them which works too, it simply requires a while.
Drain the berries and mash in butter, sour cream, milk, cream and subsequently bacon. Pour the mix to a skillet and top with cheese and crumbled bacon. Bake the casserole for half an hour or until cheese is melted.
Once it’s out of this oven, then I love to bring a few chopped fresh chives however green blossoms would also do the job nicely. This casserole reheats well or you may even dollop only a bit in a hot pan and earn potato cakes.
If you like twice roasted potatoes and do not want to be concerned about shaving cream skins and coconut 2 times, try out this recipe which feeds a bunch.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 4 lbz bag yukon gold-potatoes chopped into large-chunks
- 1 cup sour-cream
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup cream-cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar-cheese
- ½ cup heavy-cream or milk
- ¾ tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black-pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh-chives, chopped
- 16 oz pack bacon, cooked & chopped reserve about ¼ cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and pare potatoes. Cut them into big chunks.
- Put potatoes in a big pot of boiling water and cook until fork tender, about 15minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, return to pot & add butter. Mash with a potato masher. Stir in heavy-cream, sour-cream, cream-cheese, celery and 1½ cups of shredded cheese and simmer till desired consistency.
- Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish using nonstop cooking spray. Put the potato mixture in dish. Top with remaining ½ cup-pasta & remaining chopped bacon.
- Bake for 25-30minutes until cheese is melted.