These Vegetable Spaghetti is a very simple mixture of zucchini, spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms tossed with pasta to get a wholesome pasta dish that tastes great and prepared in about 20 minutes!
It is a delightfully rustic and comfy dish which may be piled up in a snap! This garden vegetable lemonade recipe should truly be known as, Lazy Pasta, since it’s ideal for those lazy days.
Don’t hesitate to replace the veggies with whatever appeals to you finest, broccoli, bell peppers, lettuce, carrots, eggplant, etc. Let your creativity, or whatever has to be consumed in the refrigerator, be your own guide!
It is my hope that this fast and effortless recipe is going to be inspiration to get something simple you can create on a weekly basis. These regular meals are nutritious, healthy and delicious!
In this recipe we are going to be sauteing vegetables and tossing with pasta for a quick and healthy-meal. Here is what you’ll need, and a couple of thoughts on substitutions:
- Zucchini + Yellow squash
- Red pepper flakes
- Mineral salt & cracked pepper
- Olive oil
Leftovers can be kept in the fridge for up to 4-days, in a covered container. Additionally, it is ideal for meal prep working with those multi-use glass containers.
Please, if you recreate this Delicious Vegetable Spaghetti Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Creamy Garlic Spaghetti Squash Casserole (Paleo, Whole30, Dairy Free)
- Vegan Meatballs with Spaghetti
- Instant Pot Ramen
- Beff Lo Mein
- Veggie Ramen Noodles
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced and cut in half
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced (I used baby-bella)
- 2 handfuls of spinach or baby-greens of choice
- 1 medium yellow-squash thinly sliced and cut in half
- almond-parmesan to serve
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 can diced tomatoes with juices (28 oz)
- ½ tsp red-pepper-flakes
- 8 oz pasta of choice I used quinoa-linguini-pasta
- mineral-salt & cracked pepper to taste
- Pasta: Cook your pasta of choice according to package instructions. Put aside.
- Vegetables: At a large flat skillet, heat oil on medium-high, add zucchini, mushrooms, spices, onion and garlic cook for approximately 8-10minutes, or till zucchini and mushrooms are tender, stirring regularly.
- Add tomatoes and cook till heated through. Stir in spinach and allow wilt. Taste for seasoning.
- Assemble: Pour vegetables above a bed of pasta with a fine dusting of almond-parmesan.