This Zucchini Parmesan is a healthy snack that’s incredibly crispy, crunchy and can make you so addicting! These crips come together in just 15 minutes and get deep fried to absolute crisp perfection.
With a simple flour, egg, Panko-Parmesan coating, all these crips come together in only 15 minutes and make deep fried to complete crisp perfection.
You can most surely bake them as a healthy alternative but I had been somewhat devious and grilled them to find this very crispy, golden-brown crust.
When you are ready to serve, don’t hesitate to dip these zucchini on your favourite sort of dipping sauce such as Ranch or marinara sauce. Just be warned that you will be ingesting these crisp all day.
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- 2 zucchini thinly sliced to ¼-inch thick rounds
- 1 cup panko
- 2 large eggs beaten
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Heat vegetable-oil in a large-skillet over medium-high-heat. Then in a large-bowl, combine the panko and parmesan cheese. Put aside.
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in panko mix, pressing to coat.
- Add zucchini rounds into the skillet, 5 or 6 at a time and cook till evenly crispy and golden, for a few minute on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately.
Please, if you recreate this Zucchini Parmesan Crips Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Cauliflower Walnut Vegetarian Taco Meat
- Chickpea Carrot Salad Sandwich
- Classic Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Vegan Collard Greens
- Kale and Cabbage Pad Thai Salad