This is easy simple combination of slopy joes and pasta and it only under 30 minutes to make it for an easy weeknight-meal. So delicious and rich of flavour!
Today we use canned sauce beacuse convenience but you can definitely use your own if you would like. Usually we’d utilize a double batch once we do so than you want normal sloppy joes.
This easy of weeknight dinner recipe. You won’t regret making this Sloppy Joe Casserole that is for sure. It’s been among the most requested recipes within my family.
We love a sweetness with our Sloppy Joes and frequently add some brown sugar, all do so with chili.
There’s something about the flavor of a tomato based sauce with brown-sugar that actually gets us. But I made it from the recipe, but it’s an alternative if you’d like a little sweetness to your dish.
Recipe Notes for Sloppy Joe Casserole?
- You are able to make this a true casserole by throwing it all in a 9×13″ baking-dish and then putting it in the oven for 20-25minutes till cheese is melted.
- Use any cheese you prefer, we favor cheddar so we proceed with this, but also adore Colby Jack mix also.
- It is possible to use any pasta you would enjoy, we do utilize a complete pound of pasta, but if you’d like a saucier pasta possibly add more sauce or reduce on the previous quantity.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Creamy Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Baked Zucchini Spinach and Feta Casserole
- Twice Baked Potato Caseerole
- Cream Cheese and Bacon Green Bean Casserole
Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 15 oz cans sloppy joe sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese diveded
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 16 oz pkg rotini cooked
- 1 small onion diced
- In large-pan add ground beef, green pepper and onion then cook till ground beef is no-longer-pink and veggies are tender, drain if necessary.
- Then add on your sloppy joe sauce and stir to blend and heat for a couple of seconds till it simmers.
- Add on your cooked pasta and stir to coat, then add 1 – 1 ½ cups pasta and stir till melted.
- Once blended with remaining cheese and heat on low till cheese is melted.
- Serve and garnish with parslet if desired.