A super Easy Vegan Cheese Sauce and nut free plant-based recipe that requires just a couple of ingredients. This vegan-queso is ideal for hamburgers,, nachos ,pizza, pasta noodles, Mac and Cheese, toast, and much more savory recipes. The sauce does not include cashews!
Maybe this is the simplest homemade vegan cheese-sauce! Tapioca-flour, coconut-milk, water, nutritional yeast flakes and salt. All these are the ingredients that you’ll have to make this yummy sauce.
Because most folks have salt and water in home, all you will need to purchase is tapioca flour, coconut-milk, as well as nutritional yeast infections. But perhaps you already have these ingredients in your home too. So let us begin to make this simple recipe, it is going to be carried out in three minutes!
I understand that there are a lot of vegan-cheese-sauce recipes, but the majority of them include cashews + a lot more ingredients & require longer preparation time. This cashew-free cheesessauce comprises just a couple of components and is prepared in three minutes.
This Easy Vegan Cheese Sauce is:
- Easy to make
- Gluten free
- Oil free
- Nute free
- Paleo friendly
- Plant based
I created this cheeze sauce likely many times, because I use it in virtually all of my savory recipes. I simply love simple recipes that require just a couple of ingredients & also this simple sauce recipe is one of them. So don’t wait any more and make it now! I am certain that you will love it also.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Easy Vegan Cheese Sauce recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Vegan Recipes options:
- Vegan Enchiladas Lentils
- Healthy Vegetarian Mexican Rice Casserole
- Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce
- Vegan Thai Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
- Chipotle Vegan Burrito with Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
Vegan Cheese Sauce
- ¾ cup coconut-milk canned
- 2 tbsp tapioca-flour or arrowroot-flour/starch
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast-flakes
- ½ tsp sea-salt or more to taste
- pinch of smoked-paprika (Optional)
- ¼ tsp garlic-powder (Optional)
- ½ tsp onion-powder (Optional)
- Place all ingredients into a saucepan & stir with a whisk. After everything is blended, turn to the heat & bring the mixture to a boil while stirring continuously.
- Let simmer on low to medium-heat for a few minutes till sauce stretchy.
- Enjoy this vegan cheese sauce with nachos, on pizza, over pasta, and several other tasty dishes!
- If the cheese-sauce turns-up too thick, simply add more coconut-milk to 1 cup.
- In the event you don’t like the flavor of coconut-milk, then you may use any milk rather, (e.g. cashew-milk, vanilla-milk, etc). The greater the fat-content of the milk, the greater would be the flavor of the vegan pasta sauce.
- Tapioca-flour/starch could be purchased in each Asia store or large supermarkets or just ordered online.
- You can use cornstarch rather than tapioca-flour however, the outcome will not be as great (stretchy) like tapioca-flour.
- Arrowroot-flour also referred to as arrowroot-starch or arrowroot-powder is an excellent substitute for tapioca flour/starch.
- You are able to keep the sauce in the refrigerator for as many as two days, but it is going to alter the texture. Reheat with a splash of milk.