This Paleo + Whole30 creamy garlic spaghetti squash is really saucy and flavorful! This dish create with spaghetti squash is a much healthy casserole option.
Do you long to get a creamy, dairy-free-sauce packaged with garlicky goodness? Well, look no longer! Go ahead, get your squash and create a large old pan of the satisfying and flavorful casserole!
We adore this creamy garlic spaghetti casserole since there’s just about 5 minutes of prep-time. This casserole is filled with creamy garlicky goodness that just full of flavour! You will also get only some warmth on the creamy deliciousness.
We love anything which makes life simpler and finding ways to be more effective and successful in the kitchen could create such a big difference in how people feel about preparing and cooking meals.
I didn’t love being in the kitchen, but after I began to program more plan and figure out ways to make tasty foods, I truly started to enjoy cooking and spending some time at the kitchen.
You’ll need Ingredients:
- spaghetti squash
- broccoli florets
- ground Italian sausage
- arrowroot flour
- minced garlic
- coconut milk
- salt and pepper
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Creamy Garlic Spaghetti Squash Casserole recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Vegan Meatballs with Spaghetti
- Stir Fried Sweet Chili Tofu
- Paleo Crispy Sesame Chicken with Cauli Rice
- Roasted Garlic Miso Soup with Greens
- Spicy Quinoa Lentil Wraps and Tahini Sauce
Creamy Garlic Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 1 medium spaghetti-squash
- 1 lb ground Italian-sausage
- 4 cups broccoli-florets
- 16 oz coconut-milk
- ¼ cup arrowroot-flour
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper (about 1 tsp each)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Then slice the spaghetti-squash lengthwise & scoop the seeds out. Put the 2 halves face-down onto a baking-sheet and bake for half an hour.
- While the squash is cooking, then prepare sausage. Heat a large-pan over moderate heat & add from the sausage.
- Split it into pieces with a spatula and cook, stirring occasionally till cooked through and browned for 8minutes. Remove from pan and put aside. Reserve at least 1 tablespoon of fat from the pan to the sauce you will create after.
- Remove squash from oven after 30minutes then put aside to cool. Keep the oven at 425°F.
- While the skillet is cooling, prepare the creamy-garlic-sauce. Whisk together coconut-milk along with arrowroot-flour in a jar or bowl and put aside.
- Heat the same-pan that you cooked the sausage in over moderate heat. Once hot, add mushrooms and cook till they start to soften, about two minutes. Then add minced garlic and combine well with the mushrooms, about a few minutes till aromatic.
- Then whisk the coconut-milk mixture and add to pan, stirring constantly for two minutes. The sauce will bubble & thicken, keep stirring to avoid burning. After two minutes turn heat off and stir in pepper and salt.
- Now, put it all together. Using a fork, scrape-out the "spaghetti squash noodles" to a medium casserole-dish. Then add the cooked broccoli, sausage and creamy garlic sauce. Mix everything together nicely.
- Put back into the oven to bake for 15minutes. Remove and serve.
PIN IT FOR LATER!