This chicken cook up untill golden brown and seasoned with parmesan and parsley. Then rizzled with a light lemon sauce. Make this recipe look very good on your dining table.
This was really delicious, came together fast and everyone loved it. Iit is so good-served it with pasta and roasted asparagus, dinner ready in under 45 minutes.
I have made this in the past and the family loves it. I like to add capers and marinated artichokes, and usually serve over thin spaghetti with extra parm. I have also made it ahead and reheated.
The chicken browned up very nice and was good and moist but the lemon overpowered the other flavors.
Complete hit on this one!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Easy to do, not difficult at all…so delicious.
Tips for the Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce
- Go for freshly-squeezed lemon-juice when prep this recipe. Bottled lemon juice, that from concentrate, will not give the fresh flavor and same bright.
- Utilizing the Italian cheese (in a lesser level than the first’s 1/2 cup) guarantees a cheesy abundance in the makeover using much less calories and fat.
Please, if you recreate this Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Indian Butter Chicken
- Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Easy Grilled Chicken Margherita
- Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Coconut Curry Chicken
- Paleo Crispy Sesame Chicken with Cuali Rice
Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz each)
- 2 tbsp plus ¼ cup dry white wine or chicken broth divided
- ½ cup egg substitute
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp lemon juice divided
- ⅛ tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp olive oil divided
- Flatten chicken to ¼-inch thickness. In a shallow-dish, mix the egg substitute, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp wine, hot pepper sauce and garlic.
- In another shallow-dish, mix the flour, parsley, parmesan cheese and salt. Coat chicken with flour mixture, dip in egg substitute mixture, then coat with flour mix.
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown 4 chicken-breast halves at ½ – 1 tsp oil for 3-5minutes on each side or till juices run clear. Remove and keep warm, then drain drippings. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken. Remove and keep warm.
- In precisely the exact same pan, melt butter. Add the remaining lemon juice and wine, bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered till sauce has been reduced by a fourth. Drizzle over chicken.