Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups are fantastic appetizers for a party, healthful lunch for children or light and effortless dinner for entire family. It is simple, make ahead recipe and freeze nicely.
This recipe is fantastic idea how to utilize leftovers of chicken or rotisserie chicken. In under 10 minutes you’ll be able to produce a whole group of those yummy Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups.
Like I said, these roll ups may be good make ahead appetizers for almost any celebration. However, you can roll them in no time to get sudden visit, also.
Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups are extremely simple to create, much easier to function, and taste good. Overall, these yummy snacks have all that’s necessary to be crowd pleasers. These are so yummy! You’d never guess they’re really healthy!
In fact you do not need to abide by the recipe in any way. Adjust this salad into your preference. I had been playing with the tastes so I added sliced red onion, sliced green onion and shredded Cheddar cheese.
Chicken, avocado, yogurt and seasonings are fundamental ingredients which you could easily add anything you desire.
Whatever you can select, these Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups are simple, healthful and (in case you omit Cheddar cheese) lean recipe for appetizers, dinner or lunch. It is entirely your decision!
Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 ripe avocado- mashed
- 1 ½ – 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp finely diced red onion
- 2 green onion-sliced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ tbsp fresh cilantro or parsley- chopped
- 2-4 tbsp plain greek yogurt start with 2 and add more if the salad seems to dry
- 5-6 tortillas 8 or 10 inch diameter
- ¼ tsp salt or more to taste
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients such as Chicken Avocado salad. Stir till evenly mixed.
- Spread the mixture over tortilla and roll-up tightly. Repeat with remaining salad.
- Slice with serrated knife to ½ inch pieces. You can slice them immediately or refrigerate till firm (about 30 minutes). It is a lot easier to slice when chilled.
Please, if you like this Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!