Amazing Binge Bars is oatmeal cookie crust with caramel layers and chocolate. So delicious, simple and easy to make! Perfect!
This Binge Bars they’ve a oatmeal cookie crust with layers of milk chocolate and caramel. After they have cooled they remain soft and chewy! I really like that at a dessert bar. They’re scrumptious and it’s not possible to eat only one!
Please, if you recreate this Amazing Binge Bars Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Homemade Baked Plantain Chips
- Breakfast Granola Cups (No Bake)
- Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- Ultimate Vegan Lemon Loaf
- One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn
Amazing Binge Bars
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 bag caramels unwrapped (about 11 oz)
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13" baking with cooking-spray. Put aside.
- Put butter, flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a medium-bowl. With an mixer, beat together till blended.
- Press ¾ of this cookie dough mix evenly to the bottom of the prepared pan (It is going to be a thin coating ). Bake for 15 minutes or till lightly browned. Don't overbake.
- While the crust is baking, melt the 3 tbsp butter, caramels and heavy cream over very low-heat. Stir constantly and just maintain lo- heat as it may burn readily.
- Cook only till just smooth and melted. Pour melted caramel mixture over warm baked crust. Sprinkle milk-chocolate-chips evenly over caramel.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough evenly over chocolate and caramel. Carefully put back in oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Serve and enjoy!