This air fryer recipe gives you that crispy outside just like it was fried in grease and I make this in the air fryer for even better taste.
Air Fryer Fried Pickles is one of my favorites! No matter how you serve up these, this is so delicious and make me so love it!
I enjoy dipping Air Fryer fried pickles in ranch or perhaps jalapeno ranch if you like some warmth element. This air fryer recipe provides you that crispy outside like it had been fried in grease.
Tips For Making Air Fryer Fried Pickles:
- When you put pickles from the air fryer make certain you leave space between every pickle. If they’re touching they’ll be soggy in these areas.
- Be certain that you wash your pickles so that the surplus juice comes away. It is possible to place them onto a paper towel to help drain the juice off.
- Be certain that you look at your pickles to be certain they don’t overcook. Because according to what model you utilize an air fryer you might discover it cooks somewhat different. Plus all pickle pieces aren’t always exactly the exact same size.
If you want to store leftover, place in an airtight-container and store in the fridge for up to 2-days and to warm them up, put in the oven or microwave for a reheat.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Air Fryer Fried Pickles Copy Cat
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups sliced dill pickles
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cajun spice
- olive oil or cooking spray
- ½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400° and mix the flour and spices.
- Coat sliced pickles with flour mixture and put in a one layer in the air fryer.
- Spray with a cooking-spray or olive-oil and cook for 10 minutes, flip over.
- Continue to cooking for an additional 5 minutes. Serve!
Please, if you recreate this Air Fryer Fried Pickles Copy Cat Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options: