This Berry Croissant Bake joins buttery croissants, cream-cheese, eggs & berries to make the most tasty breakfast bake. Get it done the evening before and pop it into the oven for a simple overnight breakfast dish everybody will adore!
Now I’ve got the ideal recipe for the vacation breakfast and brunch menu. This decadent breakfast jar joins flaky croissants having a sweet custard and can be packed with fresh tomatoes. What is not to adore about each of that.
There are many reasons to enjoy this yummy breakfast dish. To begin with, it is really simple to create and just requires a couple of components – that you know I adore. In addition, I LOVE I can prepare the night before and refrigerate it immediately.
If I want to create it fast, I may make it the afternoon of and allow it to set for 20 minutes prior to baking. It is ideal for a simple vacation breakfast and excellent for a fast weekend breakfast with all the family. I particularly love to make it Sunday morning so that I could have leftovers throughout the week when there are some.
Berry Croissant Bake
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 8 oz package cream-cheese, softened
- 1 cup fresh or frozen-berries
- 3 large croissants, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 or 8×11 baking dish with cooking-spray.
- Insert croissant bits to baking dish. Sprinkle berries evenly on croissants.
- Beat cream-cheese for 30 mins with electric mixer. Gradually add sugar, eggs, vanilla & milk. Continue to blend until well mixed.
- Pour cream-cheese mixture on croissants and berries.
- Let rest for 20 mins or more or refrigerate over night.
- Bake for 35-40 mins until golden-brown and set in center.
- Serve warm with powdered-sugar sprinkled on top.