Grilled Greek Chicken Recipe – if you are searching for tender, succulent and yummy allin a yummy snack, you are going to LOVE that Grilled Greek Chicken Recipe.
Certainly this really is actually a must-make Greek motivated curry you may not forget. Having loads of lemon juice, fresh blossoms, shiny coconut oil along with a lot of garlic, that yogurt-based marinade infuses all of your favourite chicken pieces with all the Greek flavors we all love.
You are able to take advantage of this marinade to produce broiled Greek poultry skewers with onions and onions, or barbecue whole boneless breasts and breasts.
You may use this curry because of our slow oven-roasted Greek Chicken Breasts recipe too. Choose your favourite chicken bits as well as your favourite cooking system and begin marinating. Marinate the chicken for at least 4 hours & up to 24 hours before grilling.
Grilled Greek Chicken
For the marinade
- ½ cup Plain Greek-Yogurt (use Saturated fat Milk for best results)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon-juice
- ¼ cup Extravirgin Essential Olive-Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh basil-leaves, chopped or 2 Tsp dried
- 1 tbsp white-balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh-coriander leaves or 1 Tsp dried
- ¼ tsp red-pepper flakes
- Spoonful of 1 lemon
- 6 medium garlic-cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ground black-pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher-salt
For the skewers
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in to 2-inch Bits for skewers
- 1 large red-bell-pepper, seeded & cut in to 1½-inch cubes
- 1 medium red-onion, cut in to 1½-inch cubes
- 6-8 skewers (if using wooden skewers soak water for 30mins before grilling)
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a big ziplock bag. Seal and massage the bag to combine all of the ingredients.
- Insert the chicken into the tote embracing coat. Marinate for 4-24 hrs. Turn the bag once or twice while marinating.
- Preheat gas grill to 400°F.
- Pour marinated chicken pieces into a big strainer to eliminate the extra marinade. Thread chicken pieces on the skewers alternating with onions and peppers. Grill before the chicken is cooked , about 4mins on each side or until juices run clean.