These simple paleo and vegan banana bread cookies are a tasty and healthy treat the entire family will love. Their banana bread taste is to die for!
If you are needing a way to make these brown bananas sitting on your countertop, look those yummy gluten free banana biscuits! These banana bread biscuits are moist, naturally sweet, and just call for 6 easy ingredients.
I wanted to maintain this paleo banana cookie recipe as straightforward as you can, using as many ingredients as I could. Here is what you will have to create these dairy free banana bread cookies. That are gluten free free and paleo!
By using just a couple of ingredients, it enabled the banana taste to actually shine. I mean, you can not have banana cookies without banana! And you will never guess that these banana bread biscuits are made without eggs.
Please, if you recreate this Banana Bread Cookies recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Banana Bread Cookies
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 1 ¼ cup overly ripe mashed bananas (about 4 medium bananas)
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- pinch ground cloves
- chopped nuts
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- extra ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and line a baking-sheet with parchment-paper. Then add the baking soda, almond flour, cinnamon and salt to a bowl and blend well.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and then add them into the dry ingredients (I mash, then measure).
- Add the maple syrup . Mix till all of the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Use a 1,5 tbsp cookie scoop to scoop the dough on the baking-sheet. Gently flatten the cookies using a fork or back of a spoon.
- Bake for 26-30 minutes till the centre have set & are not wet. After the cookies come from the oven, then place them onto a wire rack to cool.
- Allow the cookies come to room temperature before eating and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Amazing Binge Bars
- Homemade Baked Plantain Chips
- Quick and Easy Avocado Tostadas
- Santa Fe Chicken Foil Packets
- Coconut Curry Chicken