These simple paleo and vegan banana bread cookies are a tasty and healthy treat the entire family will love. Their banana bread taste is to die for!
If you are needing a way to make these brown bananas sitting on your countertop, look those yummy gluten free banana biscuits! These banana bread biscuits are moist, naturally sweet, and just call for 6 easy ingredients.
I wanted to maintain this paleo banana cookie recipe as straightforward as you can, using as many ingredients as I could. Here is what you will have to create these dairy free banana bread cookies. That are gluten free free and paleo!
By using just a couple of ingredients, it enabled the banana taste to actually shine. I mean, you can not have banana cookies without banana! And you will never guess that these banana bread biscuits are made without eggs.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Banana Bread Cookies recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Banana Bread Cookies
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 1 ¼ cup overly ripe mashed bananas (about 4 medium bananas)
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- pinch ground cloves
- chopped nuts
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- extra ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and line a baking-sheet with parchment-paper. Then add the baking soda, almond flour, cinnamon and salt to a bowl and blend well.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and then add them into the dry ingredients (I mash, then measure).
- Add the maple syrup . Mix till all of the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Use a 1,5 tbsp cookie scoop to scoop the dough on the baking-sheet. Gently flatten the cookies using a fork or back of a spoon.
- Bake for 26-30 minutes till the centre have set & are not wet. After the cookies come from the oven, then place them onto a wire rack to cool.
- Allow the cookies come to room temperature before eating and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Amazing Binge Bars
- Homemade Baked Plantain Chips
- Quick and Easy Avocado Tostadas
- Santa Fe Chicken Foil Packets
- Coconut Curry Chicken