This One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn recipe is super easy to make and so creamy it’s going to be difficult to stop at just one-serving. This creamed corn will undoubtedly be the best you have ever had!
Your dinner table won’t be complete with this One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn. If you’ve plan to make this and you’ve got a massive crowd, you can double or triple up with this recipe because everybody is going to want to have 2-3 servings .
A number of you are probably thinking well this One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn recipe is not too healthy. As soon as I chose to create it I guessed it. We’re permitted to enjoy and eat ourselves that a one-day.
But if you would like to create this recipe”healthy” possible. Swap the egg with olive oil then utilize coconut Philadelphia cream cheese along with low-fat cheddar cheese. I’m sureyou that it will be amazing and creamy.
Store leftover corn in a tightly sealed container for 2-3days. You might also freeze up to a month. Thaw in the refrigerator the night before and reheat either in microwave or stovetop.
What Corn to use for this recipe?
- You may use either fresh-corn, roasted and cut-off the cob, frozen or canned fresh-corn.
- You can sub the fresh-chives with fresh-parsley.
- Frozen corn packs, roughly 3 packs (12-14oz).
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Quick and Easy Avocado Tostadas
- Thai Green Curry with Spring Vegetables
- Easy Delicous Vegan Taquitos (Baked Veggie Flautas)
- Detox Moroccan Chickpea Glow Bowl
- Mashed Cauliflower Breakfast Bowls
One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn
- 3 14 oz frozen kernel corn
- 8 oz cream Cheese cubed
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup milk
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced or 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili flakes optional
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- Melt butter into a skillet over medium-high-heat. Then add garlic, corn, pepper and salt then simmer for 4-5minutes.
- Add milk and cream-cheese, combine till completely blended. Stir in shredded cheese and cook till all cheese melts. Remove from heat.
- Serve and garnish with chili flakes and chives.