This Vegan Lasagna Soup is a thick and hearty lasagna soup is packaged with fiber plant-based protein. These vegan and gluten-free, is a satisfying a pleasing meal in bowl!
Made with brown rice flour, lentil, pea, these noodles package 11 g of protein and 3 g of fiber per serving. They are also licensed gluten-free and made with organic ingredients.
One-pot meals would be the very best. Not just they save time and a great deal of cleaning up, but you get all you need in one-bowl. Nothing beats a bowl of warm, hearty soup. When it’s packed with full of nutrients.
Ingredients you will need?
All the ingredients you need are very easy to get. I think everything is available on your kitchen table. Besides that the ingredients used are organic as a whole.
- vegan mozzarella cheese
- portabella mushrooms
- diced tomatoes
- onion powder
- crushed tomatoes
- dry thyme
- water or vegetable broth (see notes)
- olive oil
- Explore Cuisine Organic Green Lentil Lasagne
Its seems so great. We have seen lots of Lasagna Soup recipes floating around lately and although we have never attempted it before. We needed to give it a go. We wanted to enhance its nutrient value to make it a more balanced meal, so rather than using regular lasagna noodles.
Please, if you recreate this High Protein Vegan Lasagna Soup Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Roasted Garlic Miso Soup with Greens
- Creamy Broccoli Chedar Soup
- Green Enchiladas Chicken Soup
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Keto Low Carb Vegetable Soup
- Mexican Street Corn Soup
High Protein Vegan Lasagna Soup
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 28 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 8 oz portabella-mushrooms gills removed
- 12 tbsp shredded vegan-mozzarella-cheese divided (you can also use regular cheese)
- ⅓ cup basil chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1-2 cups water or vegetable-broth
- 2 tbsp nutritional-yeast
- 1 tsp dry-thyme
- 1 tsp onion-powder
- 6 sheets Explore Cuisine Organic Green-Lentil-Lasagne broken into small pieces
- 2 tbsp extra olive-oil
- ½ tsp salt or more to taste
- Gently wash the dirt off the mushroom and then chop them very little (it is possible to use a food-processor here).
- Heat the olive-oil in a large-soup-pot. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook over medium-high-heat for 8-10minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the diced tomatoes, garlic and basil then continue cooking for 3-4minutes. Add the crushed tomatoes, thyme, onion-powder, nutritional-yeast, salt and water bring to a boil.
- Add the lasagna-sheet bits and stir well. Reduce the heat & simmer, covered for 20minutes. Serve the soup and sprinkle 2-tbsp of cheese at the top