This Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe is quick and effortless keto avocado recipe that’s fantastic for a wholesome lunch or perhaps a simple low-carb meal.
It really is among my favored avocado foods using creamy carrot and spoonful, homemade pico de gallo, along with fresh avocados. Each coating is piled on the other so you receive yourself a little of each bite.
This simple Avocado Tuna Salad took me less than 10mins to create, also easily had the lettuce mixed it up would require less than five minutes!
It’s really a terrific keto food to maintain the fridge for days past if you are hurrying out the door at the afternoon.
Tuna layered with fresh and avocado salsa. This avocado carrot salad recipe will be a healthier low-carb lunch recipe you are likely to love.
Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
- 1 Avocado
- 5 oz Albacore-Tuna, drained
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, fresh
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Pico-de-Gallo
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Lime, juiced
- Drain the tuna from the Tin.
- Put in a bowl mix lettuce, carrot, carrot and juice from half of a lime. Add salt to taste and then stir everything together.
- Peel and chop the avocado until placing it into a bowl. Squeeze the rest of the portion a lime and gently mash the avocado leaving some balls. Salt to taste.
- On a plate produce a coating with ½ the avocado. Subsequently coating ½ of those carrot in addition to the. Finish it with a coating of fresh pico de gallo salsa. Repeat for another serving.