This Creamy Black Bean Taquitos are really easy, so delicious. These adorable and crispy small Black Bean Taquitos are extremely simple, fun to eat, and therefore are completely Super Bowl worthy.
This Creamy Black Bean Taquitos means that nearly all of the ingredients are extremely budget friendly. Corn tortillas are super-cheap, especially once you purchase a massive package.
All these taquitos are great in their own, however it is always interesting to have something to dip them in. I enjoy salsa for those since the filling is creamy, however sour cream or guacamole will also be great!
You will need Ingredients?
If you want to make this recipe there are several ingredients that you must prepare in advance. But I think all the ingredients are already available in your kitchen. All you need to know, all the necessary ingredients are very easy to find in stores.
- cream cheese
- black beans
- diced green chiles
- green onions
- dashes hot sauce
- garlic powder
- corn tortilas
- cooking oil
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Creamy Black Bean Taquitos Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Vegan Black Bean Burgers
- Easy Delicious Vegan Taquitos (Baked Veggie Flautas)
- East Delicious Vegan Calzones
- Cauliflower Walnut Vegetarian Taco Meat
- BBQ Chickpea Wraps with Ranch Dressing
- Easy and Creamy Cuban Black Beans
Creamy Black Bean Taquitos
- 4 oz cream-cheese
- 15 6 inch corn-tortillas
- 15 oz can black-beans
- ⅛ tsp garlic-powder
- 4 oz can diced green-chiles
- 2 green-onions
- 2-3 dashes hot-sauce (optional)
- 3 tbsp cooking oil divided for frying
- ⅛ tsp salt or more to taste
- Rinse and drain the diced green-chiles then drain the diced green-onions.
- Add the cream-cheese, green-chiles, black-beans, green-onion, garlic-powder,hot-sauce and salt into a bowl. Stir together till evenly blended. Then taste & adjust the salt or hot-sauce to your liking.
- Stack 5 tortillas on a plate, cover with a moist paper-towel and microwave for 20seconds for soften (this can help stop them from cracking when rolled).
- Heat a cast iron-skillet or large-non-stick over moderate heat. Working fast when the skillet heats, then put about 2 tbsp of the black-bean filling in each tortilla then roll tightly shut.
- Add about 1 tbsp cooking-oil into the skillet, give it a couple of minutes to heat (it ought to heat), then add the filled taquitos seam side-down. Cook the taquitos on each side until crispy and brown, then move to a fresh plate.
- Repeat the procedure in tiny batches of 5, including a bit more oil into the skillet every moment, until all of the filling was used (roughly 15 taquitos). Then serve and enjoy while still warm.
PIN IT FOR LATER!